Random things that make you think of AiO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Whenever it snows I think of Snow Day and Alex Jefferson's Snow song.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Today was a veritable smorgasbord of things "random things that make you think of AIO." For one thing, I spotted a little boy who looks a lot like the pic of Brandon Gilberstadt as a little kid on TnT. Also, there was a blond with glasses who reminded me of Penny... and I heard of the name Emily, and I can NEVER hear the name Emily even once now without thinking of... (that girl's kinda taking over my life if you haven't noticed. But it's worth it.) And then my dad had to take a public bench apart (don't ask) which reminded me of the scene in Treasure Hunt where Tom is trying to install a fuel pump.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Fili
Caramel Crunch

My sisters name is emily and I the last to know anything I think my sisters (all 5 exept the two year old) do it on purpose
I was Bart rathbone
in the character klub
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Ok so my mom just asked "is that what the whisperer said?" (Referring to my dad cause she asked him something and he's sick, so his voice is gruffy) haha and my mind went immediately to the AIO whisperer!! ;) haha
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Everything reminds me of AIO!! I'm constantly going "Wait, what's happening?" or "Why am I the last person to find this out?" and I am always cleaning up for little kids :D. I am living a Connie Kendall life.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I wore some 3D glasses with the lenses popped out to my youth group and one of the leaders said I looked like a Eugene. Interestingly enough, she listened to AIO when she was younger. :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Sage
Caramel Crunch

There's a guy at my church who looks just like Eugene.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

The other day I was out and about, but I hadn't done my hair that morning... And was a little greasy... So, while out, my mother and I had lunch, and the cashier asked if we were traveling O.o. I was so mortified, and my mind went to when Eugene asked that lady in "Broken Armed, and Dangerous", if he could take her coat and or hat, and she says "You know, my wig might be a little crooked, but must we point that out to everyone?!"
Long story short, the cashier wasn't insinuating that I looked like a traveler (which would have explained my appearance), and that i was just over sensitive, because I thought I looked gross that day! :lol:
Sage
Caramel Crunch

haha that reminds me of connie confusing her hairspray with her antiperspirant spray
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I just found out a guy at our church's middle name is Eugene.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

At the bottom of one of the pictures of my school it said: "© 2008 OdysseyWare, Inc."
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Mara
Pistachio

Whenever I see anything about the book the Odyssey... (which I have never read btw :) )
Sage
Caramel Crunch

I know a guy named Eugene Melbourne...I used to call him 'Mr. Meltsner' on accident.

Emily Rules!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha ha! Marvelous. Arkan is on a bike team... and the one girl on it wears green. And has shoulder length brown hair. And is tough and speaks her mind. Truth.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah right. That's cool :lol:
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Hey Mara. I had to read that one time. Not the most exciting book I must say.
Mara
Pistachio

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Hey Mara. I had to read that one time. Not the most exciting book I must say.
So I've heard...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Well, tonight I was at a friends house with my mom to pick up my brother's friend, and I was only supposed to be there a few minutes. I was hanging out with my friend in her room, when I head my mom say, "Bye!" to my friend's mom, and she slammed the door. I tried to catch her, but she was gone by the time I was at the door. She had totally forgotten about me. And it took her almost 20 minutes to realize she had. :p It made me feel like Tamika, in the Business of Busyness. (Needless to say, I will NEVER let her forget that :lol: )
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I wouldn't either... in fact, I'd say, "Don't forget to close the door on your way out" every time she went shopping for the next five months. (Hilarious story, A.)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I baby sit this one boy named Tate... I always think of "The Tate House" :lol: