Dallas Live Show Available for Download NOW--for FREE!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Dallas Live Show Available for Download NOW--for FREE!

(I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere--if it has, feel free to get rid of this topic.) :)
As most of you know, one of the perks of the Get In the Show live show was the airing of the Birthday Bash live show during lunch. (No, I didn't go--I'm too far away.) :) Well, the AIO team has done something interesting, and really cool: If you go here:
http://family.christianbook.com/Christi ... =DV2494-CP
you can download a video of the ENTIRE Birthday live show (Push the Red Button extended) ;) for free. Yeah, free. :) (This unfortunately only applied to US residents. :() I have just watched it--it is, if possible, even BETTER than the album version. Check it out!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Lame, I'm in Canada so I can't download it... I guess we'll have to wait a bit for them to release it to us on the northern side of the border.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I totally agree that it's better than the album version! I think this episode is really pointless. But with the extended version, I can stand it better.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

@Ben I thought the same... It's outrageous and crazy, which is fine for a totally none-canon live show presentation, but when they try to make it a real episode? It just doesn't belong..
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
DragRacingFanatic
Strawberry

I was wondering whether they'd use the morning show or the the afternoon show for the recording, when I realized they used both. Wondering how I know? Well, at the afternoon show, there's a two by four at Will Ryan's feet, which wasn't there in the morning. In the recording, whenever you can see Will Ryan's feet, the board is sometimes there, sometimes not. I was impressed how well they spliced it together, seeing how both shows were done live, with slight variations between them.
If you sneezed while reading this, bless you.