Actor's Favorites Album

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh... EmiLy's on the cover! (Naturally.)
*Coughs* President can't spell his own love's name *Cough*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ugh. I'll fix it. Spell Czechoslovakia, smartie... wait, I just showed you how to spell it.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Ugh. I'll fix it. Spell Czechoslovakia, smartie... wait, I just showed you how to spell it.
C-z-e-c-h-o-s-l-o-v-a-k-i-a S-m-a-r-t-y

Yes, Bestest, whatever you say. 0=)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I will definitely not be getting this. It looks interesting, but I already have all these episodes, and, in all honesty, it seems like another cheap way for AIO to release another album. These compilation things are starting to get on my nerves. I think new AIO fans would be better to just buy the regular albums.

It's the same concept of getting a music artist's studio albums instead of greatest hits collections. The studio album is a smoother, more artistic, more cohesive product, as are the original AIO albums. If you'll notice, AIO have released about 30 "greatest hits" albums, and they show no sign of stopping. I hate to say it, but it could be about money more than anything else. I'm not against compilations, but I think enough is enough.

*whew* I'll end my rant now. :D
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Course it's about making money. That's a given in my mind. That's what it is to have a business. However, newer listeners will be unfamiliar with some of the episodes. And it's always nice to have episodes arranged differently. Just that makes a lot of difference in the listening experience.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!