Why Is There So Little AIO Discussion?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Wakko
Pistachio

Why Is There So Little AIO Discussion?

As the title says, why so little AIO discussion? There's a new AIO episode every month for those who have OAC, and it looks like there will be two shorter albums a year. Has AIO just alienated it's fan base, or is there just nothing to talk about?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Well, I forgot my OAC password, and I'm not sure how many people even have OAC.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

You forgot your password? It seems like they would have some sort of password recovery system set up. Even the Soda Shop has one, for crying out loud.

I don't have OAC, and am not planning on getting it (it's not that I think it's overpriced and I'm rebelling or anything, I just don't think that I would use it very often).

As for why there's so little AIO Discussion, that I can't tell you. Perhaps, after two and a half years of going on and on about one radio show... we've covered everything.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wakko
Pistachio

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:You forgot your password? It seems like they would have some sort of password recovery system set up. Even the Soda Shop has one, for crying out loud.

I don't have OAC, and am not planning on getting it (it's not that I think it's overpriced and I'm rebelling or anything, I just don't think that I would use it very often).

As for why there's so little AIO Discussion, that I can't tell you. Perhaps, after two and a half years of going on and on about one radio show... we've covered everything.
I just checked the OAC site, and they do have a password recovery system.
I don't think I'd use the OAC very much either. (I do think it's overpriced though.)
Heh. Probably, and I think that for most/some of the users that AIO is becoming a smaller part of their life, and people are moving on to other things.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Agreed. There were times in the past when my obsession with AIO got a little pathetic, but these days, the only minor aspect of my life that has anything to do with it is this board. Still remember all the episodes, though. :mrgreen:
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I know they do, but...don't feel like it. I don't really listen much any more anyways.
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

There is still some AIO discussion. I mean, we have the "stereotypical characters" and "Wish there was a character like..." threads going on right now, and I tend to post in the AIO trivia section. But there isn't as much as I wish there was. But you know, all you have to do to get the discussion rolling is start a thread.
And yeah, I'm not in the OAC either, because I don't think I would use it enough to justify the cost. I already have over a third of the albums anyway.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

With the OAC, I actually forget that there is a new episode each month, since very few people here discuss them at all, and for me personally, I haven't found them to be especially great.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wakko
Pistachio

Belle wrote:With the OAC, I actually forget that there is a new episode each month, since very few people here discuss them at all, and for me personally, I haven't found them to be especially great.
Yeah, I heard most of the ones that had been released so far back in September and I wasn't terribly impressed by them.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Because you keep missing my AIO dicussions in ToO chat. Skid and I talked about AIO for two solid hours the other night =p

I'll be posting my AIO fanfic soon :3
Blitz
Moose Tracks

It's been so long.... And I am not a crazy hiatus fan.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset