Live show

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think we will! Wish you could come:( Aaron Wiley is so lucky! I hope I get shake Will Ryan's hand today![/quote]

I wish i could be there too! Hope u get to shake his hand 2!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

gabbygirl17 wrote:I think we will! Wish you could come:( Aaron Wiley is so lucky! I hope I get shake Will Ryan's hand today!

I wish i could be there too! Hope u get to shake his hand 2![/quote]

Any word you want me to send along to say to him if I do?:)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:I think we will! Wish you could come:( Aaron Wiley is so lucky! I hope I get shake Will Ryan's hand today!

Any word you want me to send along to say to him if I do?:)[/quote]

ya. Can you ask him what his email address is. Tell him that I want to interview him.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

suzylou wrote:

Any word you want me to send along to say to him if I do?:)[/quote]

:) yeah tell him He's a great actor and i enjoy hearing him on the radio! :) Thanks!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

gabbygirl17 wrote:
suzylou wrote:

Any word you want me to send along to say to him if I do?:)
:) yeah tell him He's a great actor and i enjoy hearing him on the radio! :) Thanks![/quote]

Will do:)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Will do:)[/quote]

Thanks! :) oh if u could would u ask him what his favorite part of being on odyssey is?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

gabbygirl17 wrote:Will do:)
Thanks! :) oh if u could would u ask him what his favorite part of being on odyssey is?[/quote]

Yeah, I will! Thats a question I've been wanting to ask, myself:) Heading out to go to Dallas now...Eeek!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

suzylou wrote:
Thanks! :) oh if u could would u ask him what his favorite part of being on odyssey is?
Yeah, I will! Thats a question I've been wanting to ask, myself:) Heading out to go to Dallas now...Eeek![/quote]

Yeah!! Im getting excited for u! :D
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

The show was fantastic, it was awesome meeting all the actors and stuff. Kevin and I will post a video soon with all of our awesome adventures on the ScoopCast feed.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

gabbygirl17 wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Yeah, I will! Thats a question I've been wanting to ask, myself:) Heading out to go to Dallas now...Eeek!

Yeah!! Im getting excited for u! :D[/quote]

Oh my gosh! That was SO much FUN! I talked to Will Ryan and told him what you said and asked him our question. He said his favorite part of being on Odyssey is recording the episodes and going to Live shows such as today where he can see his fans:)
I also told him you wished you could have came and that you said to tell him hi, he smiled and then GUESS WHAT!?! When I started walking away he stopped me then drew a picture and said that it was for you and my other friends who didn't get to come to the show! I was like :shock: :lol: :o then I was like "THANKS! SHE'S GUNNA DIE!" and he was like, "Well, I hope she doesn't do that!" and I was like "Figuratively not literally." and he was like "Ah, I see."
I'll have to post a link of the photo on here!:)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Aaron Wiley wrote:The show was fantastic, it was awesome meeting all the actors and stuff. Kevin and I will post a video soon with all of our awesome adventures on the ScoopCast feed.
Can't wait to see it! That show was THE BEST!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh my gosh! That was SO much FUN! I talked to Will Ryan and told him what you said and asked him our question. He said his favorite part of being on Odyssey is recording the episodes and going to Live shows such as today where he can see his fans:)
I also told him you wished you could have came and that you said to tell him hi, he smiled and then GUESS WHAT!?! When I started walking away he stopped me then drew a picture and said that it was for you and my other friends who didn't get to come to the show! I was like :shock: :lol: :o then I was like "THANKS! SHE'S GUNNA DIE!" and he was like, "Well, I hope she doesn't do that!" and I was like "Figuratively not literally." and he was like "Ah, I see."
I'll have to post a link of the photo on here!:)[/quote]

That is awesome!! thanks for telling him everything and stuff. Cant wait to see the pic!

And Aaron thats awesome! U guys were so lucky!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Nobody from here came over to say "hi" to me. Haha, we should have had a "soda shop get together" thing so we could meet eachother.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Aaron Wiley wrote:Nobody from here came over to say "hi" to me. Haha, we should have had a "soda shop get together" thing so we could meet eachother.
That would be cool for all those who went! You should've held up a Sign that said:

" Soda Shop meeting Place! I'm Aaron Wiley Please come over it will be so much Fun meeting you!"
LOL!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Aaron Wiley wrote:Nobody from here came over to say "hi" to me. Haha, we should have had a "soda shop get together" thing so we could meet eachother.
I know right? I actually thought about you when I was at the show Saturday. "A Soda Shop Get Together" thing would be awesome-sauce!:)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:
I know right? I actually thought about you when I was at the show Saturday. "A Soda Shop Get Together" thing would be awesome-sauce!:)
Ya. It would be fun to meet each other. By the way, when are you gonna put the picture by Will Ryan up?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

We'll put up a video with a bunch of the stuff we did on the scoopcast feed soon, I'm pretty sure Kevin will post the pictures on facebook soon too.

Next time for the 30'th anniversary show, we should totally have a Soda Shop get together, that would be awesome.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I'd try to make it! I think meeting you guys would be Epic! There's a possibility that whoever the three finalists from Get In The Show would be all from here!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

We might be taking the scoopcast up to Colorado to see that actually!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aaron Wiley wrote:We might be taking the scoopcast up to Colorado to see that actually!
OOOOOOOh! I am sure that my parents wouldn't mind us meeting up at Focus! Can we plan to meet up there?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~