5 Years Later...

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Junior Mints
Vanilla

5 Years Later...

So I remembered my login information from like, 5 years ago. So hello! I don’t know if you all know/remember (I kinda doubt the same people are on but ya never know!) but hello! I’m actually 18 and STILL listening to Odyssey, ‘cause I’m a crazy person. Haha. I also have the Adventures in Odyssey club! What do y’all think of that, if you have it?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I wish they had kept the 12 episode albums instead of releasing them on the aioc.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I wish they had kept the 12 episode albums instead of releasing them on the aioc.

100% agree.
Also welcome back!
*Finger guns aggressively*
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

As an experienced veteran of the Odyssian world, I feel like I should give my opinion. My family nor I have never purchased a subscription to the OAC. We do not have the time to enjoy all of its features, and we do not have the money to spend a monthly fee just to listen to episodes that would have once been publicly accessible. Focus on the Family could well have changed the premise of the program, but when it first released, the Odyssey Adventure Club was quite the flop. Fans did not understand why they were either being forced to pay more money more often for the same amount of episodes or forced to go without a normal full season. It is my hope that those concerns were heeded and the Club was improved. It still disappoints me that commoners like me can only purchase twelve episodes a year now, though.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)