Where Does Connie Live?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Where Does Connie Live?

So, where is Connie living now? Did she get rid of her apartment? She's considering a roommate in the upcoming album. But, Jules lives with her too. I didn't know June owned a 3 bedroom house unless she moved after Aunt Helen came to visit.

Thoughts?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh. That's a good point. Maybe they added one? It could be that they turned the attic into a third bedroom, which is a longshot. They might've moved. Idk.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Bob
Caramel Crunch

I've sort of assumed for a while now that Connie moved back into her (mother's) old house. I don't recall where it was mentioned, but it seems like the subject did come up.

As far as the living arrangements, I don't think the attic being a bedroom is such a remote possibility. Penny proposes the idea, and Connie specifically mentions in "Ties that Bind" part 1 that her mother actually considered it as a possible bedroom for her when they first moved in. Since the attic was being cleaned out in that episode, it's possible that they might have finished doing it and that it's available for that purpose now.
A classic never goes out of style.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Come to think of it, Mildred stayed with them a while too so maybe they did make it a 3 bedroom.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bob wrote:I've sort of assumed for a while now that Connie moved back into her (mother's) old house. I don't recall where it was mentioned, but it seems like the subject did come up.

As far as the living arrangements, I don't think the attic being a bedroom is such a remote possibility. Penny proposes the idea, and Connie specifically mentions in "Ties that Bind" part 1 that her mother actually considered it as a possible bedroom for her when they first moved in. Since the attic was being cleaned out in that episode, it's possible that they might have finished doing it and that it's available for that purpose now.
This theory sounds the most accurate to me. I've always sort of had an idea about what the house looks like, and if Connie had moved at one point, they would have made some mention, I want to think.

It's probably a smaller house with an attic spacious enough to be used as a bedroom, and at one point it might have housed more furniture June brought with her after leaving Bill.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Connie's grandmother lived with them, so there is that.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: