What happened to Katrina's brothers?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

What happened to Katrina's brothers?

In A Book By Its Cover, Katina says that she has 2 brothers. What happened to them? Did they get kidnapped by the chairman or something? ;)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Godsgirl6153 wrote:In A Book By Its Cover, Katina says that she has 2 brothers. What happened to them? Did they get kidnapped by the chairman or something? ;)

that would be cool to hear from them.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Armitage and Eugene were the only ones wanted by the Chairman. Katrina was wanted in effect because she's Eugene's wife. Also, I remember Katrina saying she's the youngest child, and that's when she was in college. By the time Novacom happened, her brothers would've been in their thirties living in another state and having no idea what's happening.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

It would! :)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Armitage and Eugene were the only ones wanted by the Chairman. Katrina was wanted in effect because she's Eugene's wife. Also, I remember Katrina saying she's the youngest child, and that's when she was in college. By the time Novacom happened, her brothers would've been in their thirties living in another state and having no idea what's happening.
Why didn't they come to the funeral? Why haven't we heard from them? How about their second wedding?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Let's say one's in the Army, so he couldn't attend, and the other was the manager of a bank and can only take national holidays off, so he couldn't attend either.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Let's say one's in the Army, so he couldn't attend, and the other was the manager of a bank and can only take national holidays off, so he couldn't attend either.
The army guy makes sense, but the other one couldn't take any days off at all? Not even for his father's funeral?? Oh! And what about their parents anniversary? And they haven't come to visit E & K?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh I made up a story with them before!! Maybe I should write it out sometime!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Oh I made up a story with them before!! Maybe I should write it out sometime!
That would be cool!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Of course not. But here's my imaginary theory: The chairman killed her brothers! Dun-dun-dun-duh!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

C-guy wrote:Of course not. But here's my imaginary theory: The chairman killed her brothers! Dun-dun-dun-duh!

Actually thats a really good theory.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I think it could be cool if one of Katrina's brothers was married and had kids, and they had a Christmas episode where they all got together. I think it could be funny seeing Eugene and Katrina get jealous of her brother's kids. Maybe even a funny dream sequence with Katrina almost goes insane and ends up kidnapping them.

*Dream sequence*

Katrina is just outside of her brothers house, deciding whether or not she's ready to go through with this.

Katrina: It's just not fair! These kids should be mine! *viking war cry* GRAAAAHHHHH!!!! THESE CHILDREN SHALL BE MIIIINE!

*Katrina wakes up*

Katrina: *breathing hard* Ah! Oh, it was just a dream. Eugene?

Eugene: *mumbling sleepishly* Yes dear?

Katrina: We need to talk about this...

Eugene: You having dreams about kidnapping the kids too?

Katrina: You too Eugene?

Eugene: Unfortunately, yes. My mind seems to be working against my in this matter. I know what's logical, but my jealousy is driving my mind to the brink of insanity.

Katrina: So, do you want to?

Eugene: LET'S DO IT!

Eugene and Katrina jump out of bed and hi five with a resounding "YEAH" (Japanise cartoon style, obviously). A fast paced montage follows of The two of them buying nets, and ski masks to break into Katrina's brother's house and steal the kiddies!

In all seriousness though, it would be cool to hear from Katrina's brothers, especially if they had kids. Eugene trying to be a cool uncle would be pretty hilarious.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HA HA! :lol: That is so funny!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Quite hilarious! It would be interesting if that whole thing was a dream sequence. I love scenes where the dreamers get out of bed and then it turns out it was a dream. Except, in this case, they both would turn out to be dreaming about waking and dreaming about dreaming about... that would be more creepy than anything else. In any case, the writers obviously have either forgotten or have been pushing aside Katrina's brothers for whatever reason.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I emailed them about it, and this was their response:
. Regarding your question about Katrina's brothers, because we don't have stories about their characters, we're afraid we don't have any information to offer. We believe that part of the fun in listening to our program is using your own imagination about details that are not included in our episodes.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I bet they probably just forgot about about them, and never saw it fit to throw them into an episode. People are so often asking them "bring back so and so!" or "why didn't you ever have this character in more episodes?" and they've answered it many times, usually in the same way; they simply didn't have any more stories to tell about those characters.

As a writer, it's never a good idea to just throw a random character from the past into a script if you have no reason for them to be there. They can't just spend entire albums re-introducing old characters from the past. This is a new age in the show, and fans just need to embrace that instead of keeping on reaching for the past.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley