Emily Jones

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Emily Jones

Poll ended at Thu May 17, 2012 8:42 am

She is AWESOME and One of my Favorites
No votes
She is pretty cool not my favorite though
67%
She is Nice most of the time
33%
Wish she Would Leave..
No votes

Total votes: 9

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Wooton, Suzy, God'sgirl, you guys are HILARIOUS! And, yes, nicely said, Suzy. I just guffawed!
ALRIGHT: For the last time, Emily was nervous about losing Matthew. That's important. Matthew was a bit worried about losing Emily, sure. But he's not the blackmailing type. ;) That Emily is more forceful than Matthew and said she'd tell about Lorraine is how she works with her personality. It's not bad, it's her way.Also, through that whole episode, EMILY KEPT TRYING TO HELP MATTHEW. Her reasons weren't purely selfish!
Wait...no, you're right. It is indeed awful she blackmailed him, I'm sure it was very mean and just for her own benefit. I bet there's countless others she's blackmailed, just so she can get whatever she wants, who we haven't been told about yet! I'm sure AIO will get around to revealing her racket eventually. Do let's contact the gossip magazines.
(You were right Suzy, I guess I'm not sarcastic! Neither are you, for that matter.)
Alright, PF, alright. I give in. You're right. My pride is now wounded, but that doesn't change the fact that you're right. I still don't like Emily for her voice and her annoying lines, but she's not horrible. PF, I'm beginning to see the light. It's dim, but it's there. Emily has a fascinating personality and is very complex and interesting in nearly all her episodes. You really have a gift for debating, PF. I now mostly agree with you. Sorry Wooton, but I give in. I still think Emily is annoying, but I'm beginning to appreciate her for what she is. What is she? (sigh. It's so hard to say this.) She's a good character.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Wooton, Suzy, God'sgirl, you guys are HILARIOUS! And, yes, nicely said, Suzy. I just guffawed!
ALRIGHT: For the last time, Emily was nervous about losing Matthew. That's important. Matthew was a bit worried about losing Emily, sure. But he's not the blackmailing type. ;) That Emily is more forceful than Matthew and said she'd tell about Lorraine is how she works with her personality. It's not bad, it's her way.Also, through that whole episode, EMILY KEPT TRYING TO HELP MATTHEW. Her reasons weren't purely selfish!
Wait...no, you're right. It is indeed awful she blackmailed him, I'm sure it was very mean and just for her own benefit. I bet there's countless others she's blackmailed, just so she can get whatever she wants, who we haven't been told about yet! I'm sure AIO will get around to revealing her racket eventually. Do let's contact the gossip magazines.
(You were right Suzy, I guess I'm not sarcastic! Neither are you, for that matter.)
Alright, PF, alright. I give in. You're right. My pride is now wounded, but that doesn't change the fact that you're right. I still don't like Emily for her voice and her annoying lines, but she's not horrible. PF, I'm beginning to see the light. It's dim, but it's there. Emily has a fascinating personality and is very complex and interesting in nearly all her episodes. You really have a gift for debating, PF. I now mostly agree with you. Sorry Wooton, but I give in. I still think Emily is annoying, but I'm beginning to appreciate her for what she is. What is she? (sigh. It's so hard to say this.) She's a good character.
NOOO! Don't give in.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote: Alright, PF, alright. I give in. You're right. My pride is now wounded, but that doesn't change the fact that you're right. I still don't like Emily for her voice and her annoying lines, but she's not horrible. PF, I'm beginning to see the light. It's dim, but it's there. Emily has a fascinating personality and is very complex and interesting in nearly all her episodes. You really have a gift for debating, PF. I now mostly agree with you. Sorry Wooton, but I give in. I still think Emily is annoying, but I'm beginning to appreciate her for what she is. What is she? (sigh. It's so hard to say this.) She's a good character.
NOOO! Don't give in.
I'm sorry. I've changed my ways. But Emily still has an annoying voice!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Okay, but keep you signature. like it is.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm sooo proud of you Mr. Thinker, even if you still think her voice is annoying!!!:):) Oh, and I think you should change your signature to one like mine and Jeremiah's.:D
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I give in too. I still think she is the worst character and her voice is annoying and I probably will debate her again in the future, I admit.....she isn't that bad. (I changed my signature.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh my wordy! This is just getting better and better.:D
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Oh my wordy! This is just getting better and better.:D
Don't get used to it :x
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Welcome, brother-in-arms-Mr. Thinker! Suzy and I have are glad to have you. Oh, and thanks for the compliment, after the mean way I called you and idiot! Seriously, thanks for saying I am good at debating, and it's neat you said you may be wrong. I'm trying to remember the last time I had the maturity to do that...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

AAHHHH :shock: :shock: I see what you and suzylou are trying to do to CreativeThinker and I !!! You're using the novabox to affect our minds!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

You are quite good at debating, PF, and I think we may have won this time!:D Oh, and Wooton...I'll try not. But I am very proud of you now, you do know that, right?;) And who says anything about a novabox? *smiles evil-y*
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:You are quite good at debating, PF, and I think we may have won this time!:D Oh, and Wooton...I'll try not. But I am very proud of you now, you do know that, right?;) And who says anything about a novabox? *smiles evil-y*
yeeessss masterrrrr *hypnotized by novabox*
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Heh heh. Good boy. YES!!! IT WORKED!!! :twisted:

lol, just kidding.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Heh heh. Good boy. YES!!! IT WORKED!!! :twisted:

lol, just kidding.
ha ha ha :lol:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Question: what's with the "PF" thing? Is it supposed to save you the huge labor of spelling out my screen name? Is supposed to be some kinda term of endearment? ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

It stands for precious friend
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Sorry, Pf- err...Pound Foolish. To be honest, its quicker. And my mom always told me not to call people foolish or I was in danger of hell fire. Bahaha! Oh, and Wooton...that was really sweet!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Oh sorry did I say precious friend? I meant pickle face
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Your terrible, Wooton! Precious Friend was much cuter.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Oh whatever. Precious freind, pickle face...same thing