The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Blitz wrote:
Belle wrote:I remember our epic war on the ERK thread, that's probably my fondest memory. Pretending to pretend to be a traitor. :D
How can you pretend to pretend. We are actually pretty good now. At a time it was only Metal and me.
By joining one group, as a traitor of the other group, but truly be a traitor to the first group I joined.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wakko
Pistachio

Traitorception. =o
As to not be a one word post.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wakko wrote:Traitorception. =o
As to not be a one word post.
Yeup. That's what I do sir.

And I may do again....so beware...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Fingers his sword and alerts the dogs*
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Tricky Wren. =p

Out of curiosity, who here (KREer) is an ERK moderate?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:Tricky Wren. =p
That, dear sir, is what I do best.

So, the KRE only seems to be concentrating on training its members, but nothing to involve the community outside of the klub? Do you have any plans for anything to include those not in the KRE coming up?
Wakko
Pistachio

T.S. (myself) wrote:Out of curiosity, who here (KREer) is an ERK moderate?
I'd consider myself KRE and I'm pretty ERK moderate.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

John Henry wrote:
Sameriazx wrote:Yeah you guys need more members so I can shove JH's muffins in your face. (After adding the permanent tattoo of EMILY RULES on your forehead.)
Yes, but you guys are forced to say ***********! Plus I HATE tattoes!
Who would make me? It is just on the computer. ( I put this * there so I wouldn't have those words in my post.) Oh well. You are impossible to please. (Especially when we are in different clubs.)
T.S. (myself) wrote:310 posts left until the 2000th one! :o

To speed along the thread, each person can make a post about their historical relationship with the ERK and Emily. Specifically, tell us if you have always been an Emily-hater, how you came to join/post in the KRE, and other relevant clubs of which you have been a member.

If you're an ERKer, post about how much you hate the KRE. =p
I don't hate you, I would just rather you liked Emily. Let me put it this way: YOU SHOULD THINK THAT EMILY IS COOL!!!! (Blitz if you dare edit that....)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Alright, I'm catching up on the thread here. A few things:

1. This klub ain't dying. As far as I know the only one who's been saying that is John. Unfortunately, most of our members have other things to do in our lives, which may get in the way of the KRE. To John: "CUT IT OUT. Please."

2. About all the Emily-hating comments. I stated some time ago (and apparently most ERKers and KREers have forgotten) that KRE isn't supposed to condone the hating of anything. Including Emily. If the ERKers don't want us to accuse them of worshipping Emily, then don't accuse us of hating Emily because that's NOT KRE's system.

3. To TS: No, it's not possible to be a KREer and an ERKer at the same time. No point in being friends with your enemies and all that. We prefer to not have any sitting-on-the-fence-ers.

4. To Doll:
So, the KRE only seems to be concentrating on training its members, but nothing to involve the community outside of the klub? Do you have any plans for anything to include those not in the KRE coming up?
Negative. But I'm sure some of us might be open to suggestions.

5. I love chips and salsa.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

*Makes a bunch of Emily stinks cupcakes and hands them out.*
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Hey guys, I thought it about time to make my grand reappearing! I've missed being on here, but now I'm here and ready to serve!
Nothing.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

WHITTIFER!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! *ahem* How are you?

The One and Only Presidential French Owl has returned. :D
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I've been good. :D

Who are the current KRE? (Not that I don't already know.)
Nothing.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Unfortunately, I haven't been very active. The main people that I can think of:

CreativeThinker
Metal
T.S. (myself)
Wakko
Mr. Whit's End
John Henry
Gaberk
Blitz

It looks like HomeschoolCowgirl might become one of us, and I don't know where Belle's current allegiances lie. We have both become more liberal in terms of Emily-hating over the years.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Is there anything I should do now, or should I wait til someone tells me what to do?
Nothing.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote: It looks like HomeschoolCowgirl might become one of us, and I don't know where Belle's current allegiances lie. We have both become more liberal in terms of Emily-hating over the years.
I have emotional interests in both klubs, so it's a complicated situation.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Whittifer wrote:Is there anything I should do now, or should I wait til someone tells me what to do?
Hmm. First, I really have no idea what the current power structure of the KRE looks like. You, CreativeThinker, and Metal have all served as leaders within the Emily-hating community, with Metal having been the only recent leader. It completely depends on what you three agree on, but I would recommend dividing tasks and titles amongst yourselves so that each person has a similar level of responsibility and power within the club.

In addition, it would be fun to take a look at the current official stance of the KRE. I think one of the things that has made us so successful is the inclusion of many different stances on Emily and the ERK. Beyond that, though, it would be nice to have a leadership approved list of goals for the club, views on Emily, and possible rules. I would be willing to help with this as my schedule permits.
Belle wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote: It looks like HomeschoolCowgirl might become one of us, and I don't know where Belle's current allegiances lie. We have both become more liberal in terms of Emily-hating over the years.
I have emotional interests in both klubs, so it's a complicated situation.
Agreed. I'm still deciding, I think.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

First, I really have no idea what the current power structure of the KRE looks like.
I'd like to introduce myself to you, sir! *Shakes your hand* I'm the KRE leader. Top-hoe and all that. When it comes to second-in-commands and stuff like that Blitz has been very helpful as of late, so I'll have him be my right-hand man. Not sure about anyone else, I'll get to them later.
In addition, it would be fun to take a look at the current official stance of the KRE. I think one of the things that has made us so successful is the inclusion of many different stances on Emily and the ERK. Beyond that, though, it would be nice to have a leadership approved list of goals for the club, views on Emily, and possible rules. I would be willing to help with this as my schedule permits.
This may sound interesting, but as I recall you left us for ERK. Why do you think we'd let you back in? *Raises eyebrows* HM?
Is there anything I should do now, or should I wait til someone tells me what to do?
Actually yes(regarding the first part of your sentence). I need a secretary in my office desperately(I volunteered Shtakji for that position and she never showed up. I wonder why. XD). So if you would be willing to help with that, I'd be most appreciated.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Okay, Metal. I already see that this klub is NOT dying...it has always been the minority, but has always managed to survive. :)

Oh, and T.S. that's a spooky avatar...
The French Owl returned? Yippe! Join us Belle!

(Okay, I'm confused. The first page talked about ERK and/or Emily Hating. Why is this klub without hate?) :?
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Why is this klub without hate?
Because hate isn't an honorable trait. Things have changed around here.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!