Jason Whittaker

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Do you like Jason?

Totally! He's the best!
56%
He's a pretty good character.
41%
Enn.. He's okay, I guess.
3%
Not really.
No votes
No way!
No votes

Total votes: 34

Jason
Cookies & Creme

Jason Whittaker

Jason Whittaker has been a personal favorite of mine since Townsend's first episode, A Name, Not a Number 1-2. And he stayed in my faves even now. but it seems he's been "selectively used" more and more lately. When he first came to Odyssey, he had more purpose. He helped at Whit's End, and invented things. Granted sometimes his decisions were reckless and ill advised, (Making the imagination Station "heal" people, the arcade games), but that's what made Jason, Jason. Lately whenever Jason is in the picture it's always some sort of action involved. Novacom, The wrap up of Eugene's Father dealing with Dalton, The Green Ring Conspiracy, The Labyrinth. I'm not saying I dislike these episodes, (In fact I love them), but it seems due to this, fans are expecting action to follow Jason. When as we've seen, he does excellent otherwise.

So what do you think about Jason? Favorite Jason episode? Do you like Jason more before Whit's return or after Novacom? Discuss!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Personally, I liked him the most when Jack was around. he and jack had a great chemistry, and now that that's gone, I don't find him that interesting. I wish Jack would come back and be his awesome self again. He was so hilarious in the way he gave advice and stuff.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

I wish Jason would settle down, and act like the old Jason. He's amazing, and awesome, but he's..perfect. He used to have all these faults, and now....he's amazing spy super-hero. I wish the old Jason would come back.
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

Jason is at his best as a Secret Agent, but he did ok at running Whit's End
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Jason is great. A little reckless at times. but purely awesome. My little sister has an extreme crush on him and everything. :lol: Ha ha.
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Truly,I agree that I did like Jason when he worked at Whits End. But I Do like the whole adventure thing. :)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Aaron Wiley wrote:Personally, I liked him the most when Jack was around. he and jack had a great chemistry, and now that that's gone, I don't find him that interesting. I wish Jack would come back and be his awesome self again. He was so hilarious in the way he gave advice and stuff.

Aaron, this is very true. The writers were geniuses in doing what they did, Jason being excited and reckless and Jack being calm and wise. They need to bring Jack and Joanne back. Is anybody with me on this?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah why is this even a question Jason is the BEST character EVER!!!!!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I do like that in the Labyrinth he messed up and the bad guys got ahead of him. And the scene in the GRC where we find out he's the Stiletto is epic. However I do like some of his other classic episode better. Such as A Name not a number 1-2, and Malachi's Message 1-3
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I love Jason. He is one of my favourite characters.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:I love Jason. He is one of my favourite characters.
Why? What's your fave Jason episode?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I love Jason. He is one of my favourite characters.
Why? What's your fave Jason episode?
I don't know. Probably one of the episodes in Album 25.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:Personally, I liked him the most when Jack was around. he and jack had a great chemistry, and now that that's gone, I don't find him that interesting. I wish Jack would come back and be his awesome self again. He was so hilarious in the way he gave advice and stuff.

Aaron, this is very true. The writers were geniuses in doing what they did, Jason being excited and reckless and Jack being calm and wise. They need to bring Jack and Joanne back. Is anybody with me on this?
Actually I saw a pic on Twitter of the actor that "Plays" Joanne She's Recording in Album 56!!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
Where did you hear that?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Jason wrote:Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
Where did you hear that?
It's on the facebook page. There's also a clip of townsend saying a couple lines, it's kinda hard to make out though.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jason wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:
Where did you hear that?
It's on the facebook page. There's also a clip of townsend saying a couple lines, it's kinda hard to make out though.
From the AIO facebook yesterday:

"Janet Waldo (voice of Joanne) in "Home Again," scene 5"
"It was great hearing Whit, Connie, Joanne and Jason sharing a scene together. It's been a long time."
odysseyluvr101
Vanilla

I love Jason! but i always have he has always been a favorite of my whole family :) :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, so does that mean that Joanne is back in Album 56?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

The Old Judge wrote:Okay, so does that mean that Joanne is back in Album 56?
I would assume so