The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:LEAVE? LEAVE?? GOOD GRIEF, FODO, YOU'RE KICKED OUT!!!
Wooton needs to leave too! In fact, EVERYONE needs to leave! Flee from this Emily-loving tyrant, people, before it's too late!

RUN RUN Don't LOOK BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton, seriously, get out of here! I have something planned that all you Emily haters will love! Mwahaha!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Okay, I'm sorry, but seriously, one more post like that, and I delete it. I mean it. Really. HAIL EMILY!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Okay, I'm sorry, but seriously, one more post like that, and I delete it. I mean it. Really. HAIL EMILY!
Post like 'that'? What is 'that'? Anyway, everyone needs to join E.S.K.! Give us your poor, your wealthy, and your masses! Let the immigration begin!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

A post in opposition to this club and Emily... which is exactly what that was. Grr. Oh well, I'll delete it later. Mr. Thinker, fun as it is to have you back, I'm beginning to be a bit discontented...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wow. I leave for 2 hours, and you guys are really going at each other. So, if I were to join your club, would I get brownies?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Godsgirl! Are you trying to take advantage of this situation? How could you!? ;)

Well, I could mail them to you, bit they might get a little stale or beat up in the shipping...

Just for the record, Pound Foolish, I will join if AiO makes Emily a decent character.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Just for the record, Pound Foolish, I will join if AiO makes Emily a decent character.
OOOOOOOOOOOOO Burn :lol: :lol:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! Burn! You are now on fire, PF! Thanks for at least partially supporting the Emily Stinks Cause, t.S.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Godsgirl6153 wrote:Wow. I leave for 2 hours, and you guys are really going at each other. So, if I were to join your club, would I get brownies?
Yes! Yes! I will bake you a whole tray of brownies if you will join!!!! And I'll only eat a few!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:Wow. I leave for 2 hours, and you guys are really going at each other. So, if I were to join your club, would I get brownies?
Yes! Yes! I will bake you a whole tray of brownies if you will join!!!! And I'll only eat a few!
Hmmm, would you make me the awesome looking chocolate chip cookie dough brownies I saw on pintrest?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'd try to! Show me a picture and I'll do my best! Just join the club!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That's right! She should join! Right, Suzy, dear? You'll bake her TWO trays of brownies, won't you?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, I'll make you two trays of chocolate chip cookie dough brownies and give you a E.R.K button for your shirt if you'll join, Godsgirl!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Well, I was thinking it might work better for me to bake the brownies, seeing on as how I live with her. I'm not sure how well brownies do in the mail.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Wow! I just came on a little while ago and started reading all the comments and then I kinda got bored so I skipped some. Anyways, all I got was that there are two Emily clubs now and they are fighting against each other about either Emily ruling or stinking. Oh yeah and something about cookies, cake, and brownies which I now want.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Join the E.R.K and you shall have those cake, cookies and brownies, Kaida! :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hear hear! And, as a bonus, I'll won't talk about tutus for a whole week! I've almost forgotten how the heck that started...
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Hehe yeah from the little that I read I kinda don't wanna join any club

And PF, hellooo, I'm the one trying to find a tutu for you

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm --

Oh yeah just remembered I need your size
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh. In that case, I'll talk about tutus for weeks straight, if you join! Anyhow, I wear size one hundred in tutus.