The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Rosy
Cookie Dough

To help get back on topic, I just listened to Square One. I realized how much I really don't like Emily in this episode. She isn't trustful of Mathew's judgement, and spying on them? That wasn't very nice at all.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I know, I hated her in that episode.
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Puh-leeze. Posting Emily-hate mail on a pro-Emily topic? That's like going to an Usher concert and yelling "I hate you guys! I like One Direction!" the whole time. And Emily spied on Matthew and failed to trust him because she was worried about losing him! Why does everyone keep complaining about every little thing she did in that one single episode? Geez. ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I quit the Emily Rules club
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

underseasie wrote:To help get back on topic, I just listened to Square One. I realized how much I really don't like Emily in this episode. She isn't trustful of Mathew's judgement, and spying on them? That wasn't very nice at all.

I hate that episode just because of emily.

Yeah I quit to. people have shown me the light, and now I know. I HAVE TO LEAVE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I really like that SMILEY FACE.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

WHAT??? But why, Wooton? :(
Pound Foolish- I think we need a no-tolerance rule for people coming on here and bad-mouthing Emily. This is supposed a fan klub after all, not a haters club..=P

YOUR GETTING PATTED FODO!!!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

suzylou wrote:WHAT??? But why, Wooton? :(
Pound Foolish- I think we need a no-tolerance rule for people coming on here and bad-mouthing Emily. This is supposed a fan klub after all, not a haters club..=P

YOUR GETTING PATTED FODO!!!

Yeah WELL I DON"T CARE ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M STANDING UP TO WHATS RIGHT AND TRUE. :D :D :D :D :D So I pat you suzy farewell, I hope you see the light. jk
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Actually, your the one who is falling for the dark side, Fodo! Please, come back before its too late!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have heard that the dark side is nice, they have cookies. However, the bright side probably has brownies!! But, I like ice cream cake best, so I'll just stay neutral.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wooton, um... it's not exactly polite or considerate to quit without giving a single reason. ;)
And, err, yes.... Underseasie, complaints about Emily kinda go in the Debating Emily topic... not so much on an Emily fan club.
Fodo, at least kinda gave reasons for leaving... but not really.
Anyhow, if you want to quit, you need to turn in a five paragraph list of reasons why you feel you must.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

This is another topic that I missed. I refuse to join! I may not think Emily is as horrible as I did before, but she does not rule! I can't believe you started this topic, PF! And Wooton, you should be ashamed of yourself! Joining an Emily Rules Club! How could you?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

In his defense, he seems to be trying to quit. ;) And, hey, I guess it IS kinda insubordination to start this... but you have to admit, it's kinda funny!
Emily RULES! RULES! RULES! Whoopy!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Look at my signature now. E.R.K. must have no members! Please guys! If you look deep into your heart, you'll see how annoying Emily really is.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Mr. Thinker! How lovely to have you back! Already causing trouble as well, I see.;) Anyhow, this topic is NOT ridiculous or anything we should be ashamed of, what we should be ashamed of is the people who are to ashamed to admit the Emily RULES!! I don't like your signature, by the way, Mr. Thinker...you should change it to one like that little line in red on my siggy.:)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:Mr. Thinker! How lovely to have you back! Already causing trouble as well, I see.;) Anyhow, this topic is NOT ridiculous or anything we should be ashamed of, what we should be ashamed of is the people who are to ashamed to admit the Emily RULES!! I don't like your signature, by the way, Mr. Thinker...you should change it to one like that little line in red on my siggy.:)
Yes, I'm a bit of a troublemaker. You have more posts than me, I see! :evil: No, I'm not changing my signature, and you will one day rue the day about joining this club! You will RUE THE DAY! (Go listen to Stage Fright.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

1. First of all I don't really like her character. The actors voice is kind of annoying. Yes she is a strong and independent character, and I can see why you all like her so munch. But for me shes untrustworthy and snoopy and always has to be right. And yeah I know she she had good reasons for doing such thing , but really she didn't listen to anyone except herself and ignored all the signs.

2. I'm tired of getting patted and blackmailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o . And now I'm ready to stand for what I believe in, and that is Emily is not the best character or the worst( thought she may be close :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ). And list of reasons emily rules makes NO SENSE!AND THIS IS AN RANDOM SENTENCE TO MAKE A COMPLETE PARAGRAPH!!!!

3. I already think Olivia is better and that she rules. So I can not leave me true nature to go be PATTED!! ALSO eMILYS LIPS ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I dare not go farther for I might get out of hand. May I leave now please !!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :P :P :P :cry: :cry: :cry: :P :P :cry: :cry: :P :P :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

fodo14 wrote:1. First of all I don't really like her character. The actors voice is kind of annoying. Yes she is a strong and independent character, and I can see why you all like her so munch. But for me shes untrustworthy and snoopy and always has to be right. And yeah I know she she had good reasons for doing such thing , but really she didn't listen to anyone except herself and ignored all the signs.

2. I'm tired of getting patted and blackmailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o . And now I'm ready to stand for what I believe in, and that is Emily is not the best character or the worst( thought she may be close :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ). And list of reasons emily rules makes NO SENSE!AND THIS IS AN RANDOM SENTENCE TO MAKE A COMPLETE PARAGRAPH!!!!

3. I already think Olivia is better and that she rules. So I can not leave me true nature to go be PATTED!! ALSO eMILYS LIPS ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I dare not go farther for I might get out of hand. May I leave now please !!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :P :P :P :cry: :cry: :cry: :P :P :cry: :cry: :P :P :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Yes! Yes! I'm luring members out of your club! What you say to that, PF? I'm glad you finally saw the light, fodo. I know, Olivia is so much better than Emily! Is it alright if I copy you and put Olivia Rules in my signature too?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

LEAVE? LEAVE?? GOOD GRIEF, FODO, YOU'RE KICKED OUT!!!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
fodo14 wrote:1. First of all I don't really like her character. The actors voice is kind of annoying. Yes she is a strong and independent character, and I can see why you all like her so munch. But for me shes untrustworthy and snoopy and always has to be right. And yeah I know she she had good reasons for doing such thing , but really she didn't listen to anyone except herself and ignored all the signs.

Yes! Yes! I'm luring members out of your club! What you say to that, PF? I'm glad you finally saw the light, fodo. I know, Olivia is so much better than Emily! Is it alright if I copy you and put Olivia Rules in my signature too?

O I was already leaving, but of course you can. We are the revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:LEAVE? LEAVE?? GOOD GRIEF, FODO, YOU'RE KICKED OUT!!!
Wooton needs to leave too! In fact, EVERYONE needs to leave! Flee from this Emily-loving tyrant, people, before it's too late!