The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

*wonders if PF knows of the new lego friends series*

It's called Elves, and the main character, not an elf...is...named...

Emily Jones..

Have a look-see: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Elves-Tr ... away-41075
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

Does she wear green and have a sidekick with the initials MP? :D
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:Does she wear green and have a sidekick with the initials MP? :D
I don't think so Helios. ;)
On another note, this forum has 112 PAGES!?! O.o Apparently Emily Jones is a very popular character. :P
Emma
Peach Cobbler

MnM wrote:
Helios wrote:Does she wear green and have a sidekick with the initials MP? :D
I don't think so Helios. ;)
On another note, this forum has 112 PAGES!?! O.o Apparently Emily Jones is a very popular character. :P
Or a very unpopular person. =P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ahhh-ugh! The KRE is one page behind! We need to hurry. Post anything remotely Emily related. Leave KRE in the dust where it belongs. Let's talk it up, up, up!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Emily...hmmm...do you think Matthew was the best character to choose to be her sidekick? ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's tempting to say Jay, MnM. But he'd be no good solving mysteries. If we could go back in time, maybe Trent or Glenn.

Honestly though, I'm going with canon here. Matthew seems to work best with Emily. I doubt any of the other kids currently on would work as well.

My, not a lot of posts still. I guess this several year old topic is running out of tutus.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Yah, Pound Foolish. Matthew does seem like the best fit. Trent would have been good too, but I think he was perfect with Mandy. :inlove:
Anyway, we CAN keep this topic going ERKers! :lol:
So... do you think the name, "Emily" was the best name for Emily? (Sorry if this is a bad question, :anxious: just trying to make up not-asked-before questions!)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think "Annoying," "Pesky," or "Underfoot" would all have fit her very nicely. \:D/

Balance yourself like a bird on a beam.... (1910)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
sing
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:I think "Annoying," "Pesky," or "Underfoot" would all have fit her very nicely. \:D/

Balance yourself like a bird on a beam.... (1910)
I agree sir. I would say something about her being a shallow character etc, but I don't want poundy to pound me into a pancake...

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I think it would be cool if she had a nickname, maybe like one of those you said. \:D/
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Come on guys! Beat the KRE in posts again! :twisted:
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I'm trying SirWhit! ;) Anyone else want Emily to have a pet? Like a squirrel, a hampster, a dog, what about a parrot?
Helios
Butter Pecan

She might kill a hamster with her over-exuberance. Maybe a horse? :P So it can run her down? :twisted:

Oooo! Squirrel! I like that idea. A parrot might start talking on a stake-out and spook the bad guys. :P
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Yah, good point helios. A squirrel just seems to fit her personality. Chattery, quick, fun, cute, always on the move. What about a Saint Bernard?
Rosy
Cookie Dough

If she were to have a dog, I'd go more for a greyhound or something faster like that. Or perhaps a bloodhound, for tracking scents and such?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Helios
Butter Pecan

You have a good point, MnM. Emily is very much like a squirrel. She could name him Pattertwig, after the one from Prince Caspian. :D

A bloodhound would work, too. I was thinking of a beagle, cause they're so cute! :D
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Good point Rosy, a bloodhound would probably work better. Pattertwig! Aww! That would be perfect! ;) A beagle would be nice too!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I find squirrels annoying and bloodhounds ugly.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Rosy
Cookie Dough

So? I believe you think the same of Emily, correct? Besides, it's impossible for dogs to be ugly.
꿈. 희망. 전진.