The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I know... THAT'S WHY I'M JOINING THE K.R.E!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Rosy
Cookie Dough

To be honest, it's happened so many times before it doesn't really bother me that much. I recognize people's rights to change their mind, and we don't force people to stay if they don't want to. =)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I don't really hate her, but I don't really love her either. I'm in the middle of "I don't care."

We need a Emily's Ok Klub. (EOK) :nods:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I think there used to be a neutral klub, but I don't remember it's name.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I think it either got deleted or fell into obscurity. I guess most neutral people just decided to stay out of the klubs entirely.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I never knew about that. It would be nice to get some neutral feedback.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

It wasn't very nice actually. The feedback was very... neutral. ;)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Yeah, there have been a lot of Emily clubs. Off the top of my head, we have the ERK, KRE (formerly Emily Stinks club), True Emily Haters Club, Advocates for Emily's Change, The Emily club, the I have No Personal Opinion about Emily Club, the Bernard's Better than Emily Club, the Jay's Better than Emily Club, the second ERK, and several others that I don't remember. Except for the first two, they never got many posts or interest, so they have been locked or deleted.

Historically, the KRE has been pretty tolerant of Emily-neutrals, so they are certainly an option for someone who likes castles and doesn't care about Emily. :P

Edit: I found another Emily club (created as a joke): AFERTS. It stands for Advocates For Emily's Remaining the Same. I was also wrong about the I Don't Give a Wet Banana about Emily Club. Although it has been referred to as such, its actual name is the I have No Personal Opinion about Emily Club.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Sometimes I feel like you're just a vault full of information, TS. :P
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Well, Emily club information isn't a very useful skill in the outside world, so I like to use it here when I can.

Maybe we could make a klub for that. :P

Edit: For anyone interested, I found the AFEC thread and moved it to the Archives so it can be read again. The TEHC is also there, and I believe the remnants of some of the other Emily Hating Clubs were combined with it, so those can be read as well. If I find the Emily Club, I'll move it there as well.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Imagewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Okay I'll stop. But seriously, this my new favorite Gary Lock illustration.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Imagewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Okay I'll stop. But seriously, this my new favorite Gary Lock illustration.
Awwwwwwwww

Where did it come from?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I will admit *ducks* It is cute.

Belle it's from the OAC monthly adventure.
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Micky wrote:I will admit *ducks* It is cute.

Belle it's from the OAC monthly adventure.
Which one? The last 3 OAC adventures have been about Wooton, not Emily..
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Sorry it was Clubhouse magazine :oops:
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Micky wrote:Sorry it was Clubhouse magazine :oops:
It's such a clear picture to be scanned though, how did you get it? :o
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's from their site. So yes, thankfully baby Emily's face remained unmarred by scanning.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:It's from their site. So yes, thankfully baby Emily's face remained unmarred by scanning.
:O The wealth of pictures..I don't know what to do with myself.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Really? Where? There really aren't that many at a time. Do they have some kind of archive?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Really? Where? There really aren't that many at a time. Do they have some kind of archive?
Yes, they do, and it's amazing. :O