It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116

Classify yourself below.
Emily lover 20%  20%  [ 10 ]
Emily moderate 18%  18%  [ 9 ]
ERK lover 16%  16%  [ 8 ]
ERK moderate 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
I just like contests 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
I just like castles 24%  24%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: Re: The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:08 pm 
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
War!! Go Forth My Army! *The E.R.K Castle is demolished and the E.R.K runs in terror of my army*

Oh boy.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:19 pm 
Peach Cobbler

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
We also have 1,000,000 Kirbys, Mario, Luigi, Shadow The Hedgehog, Snake, Samus, Bayonetta, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, Bowser, Mega Man, Proto Man, The Avengers, The Justice League, The Legion of Doom, Ridley, and Thanos being led by I, Bandana Dee and my three enforcers,Geno, Cloud, and Sora! Try and stop us!
HOO HOO HOO! HOO HOO HOO!
Edit- Thanos is going to use the Infinity Gauntlet to wipe the E.R.K.(except Helios) so have fun! \:D/ :mrgreen:

You guys are dead. *Thanos snaps the E.R.K. out of existence* O.o ;) Welp bye bye E.R.K :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:16 pm 
Cookies & Creme

My twin from a second dimension travels over to our universe. He has the infinity gauntlet which he got with the help of silver surfer (Which you forgot to recruit specifically). During battle, Thanos powered himself down just enough so that the remaining superheroes had the slightest chance to beat him. They all died horribly, but that was part of the plan. It was all a distraction for Silver Surfer to zip by and grab the Gauntlet off of Thanos’ hand. After he got the gauntlet he will the power stone to slowly crush and torture Thanos. Only to use the time stone and go back and do it all over. Again, and again, and again. Soon after he became bored and put Thanos in the soul stone, in case he wanted to torture him some more. My twin used the time stone and brought back all of us. Then he continued to get all of the members of the K.R.E and place them in the soul stone. BUT, he excludes Agent.MontyWhittaker. Saving him for some special treat in the future. But for the moment he is placed in a special part of the soul stone. To quote a now doomed man "Welp, Bye bye." :mrgreen:

*Must play by RPG roles. Therefore, Agent.MontyWhittaker cannot save himself. Someone else will have to. Breaking these rules will, therefore, commit an immediate loss on the K.R.E side.

“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116