Who is the worst character on AIO?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is the worst character?

Emily
37%
Vance
21%
Katrina
6%
Valerie
37%

Total votes: 52

fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

T.S. (myself) wrote:I still think Valerie is by far the worst.
Come on. We need some bad characters. It's like saying Reggis Blackguard is the worst Character ever. And we all know he is a pretty awesome Evil Character.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Kaida wrote:Yes! He totally was. That's kinda what I was thinking. Valerie was a good bad character (yeah that doesn't sound right) I mean like her whole plan to take over kidsboro was pretty good... except for the part that she got caught. Mleh! I mean Valerie was sorta like Regis, an awesome evil character.

I'm not sure whether I explained myself right
Well thats what I mean. I also just thought of an annoying character Heather
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I didn't find Heather annoying.
Emily RULES! Have I mentioned that?...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

You think Heather is annoying, Fodo? Why? Oh, and you accidentally made a typo up there, ya know...about Emily? Yeah, she's awesome...but I'm sure you meant to write that.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Of course he did. Shall we pat him Suzy? Good to see you finally got on! I'm glad I decided to make a final visit.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh yes! We should indeed pat him, that dear! And yes, I've been rather busy...but its a good kind of busy=)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I have no idea what pat means, but I'm kind of scared :( :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? I LOVE EMILY

Are you kinding me heather was awuful :roll: :roll: She sounded horrible.
I am so glad shes gone.Also the only good episode emily has been on is great expactions(and yes I know this whole message has typos IM TYPING ON AN ANDROID)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

YES! FODO LOVES EMILY!! Good boy! Oh, and a pat is nothing to be worried about- heh heh, ya know, its just a sweet, gentle gesture of pride and admiration for amazing people like you that think Emily is awesome. ;)
And Heather wasn't that bad, I actually kind of like her. She wasn't my absolute favorite, but I enjoyed her character.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Indeed, Suz, dear. Fodo, would you be interested in joining E.R.K.? (The Emily RULES! Klub.) You don't have to be nuts about Emily to join. You just have to say you're not siding with the Anti-Emilies.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ah, yes!! I'm sure Fodo would just love to join the E.R.K...wouldn't you Fodo? Shall we pat him, Pound Foolish, dear?
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Neither of you gave ME a pat when I decided to join E.R.K! :(
I didn't really like any of the old characters before besides Lucy, Kurt, Donna and Jimmy. They all just seemed, I don't know, fake.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

NOT ANOTHER PAT!!!!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

I'M IN!!! Emily was pretty good in album 56.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

There there, Underseasie. (pat, pat, pat.) There, feel better? Good. Smile, smile, smile, little darling! And thank you for joining, Fodo! I appreciate it. Please visit the Emily RULES! Page, if you have time. Also, I'd love it if you'd copy and paste my signature beneath yours. But it's not absolutely required, since I can't force you to... Sadly.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Two new members? Oh my gosh, that's soo awesome!!! I'm quite pleased!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

How do you get to the Emily club thing?
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:There there, Underseasie. (pat, pat, pat.) There, feel better? Good. Smile, smile, smile, little darling! And thank you for joining, Fodo! I appreciate it. Please visit the Emily RULES! Page, if you have time. Also, I'd love it if you'd copy and paste my signature beneath yours. But it's not absolutely required, since I can't force you to... Sadly.
Since you can't see my smile:

P.S. When putting the thing in my siggie, do have have to use red?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Since you're asking, I assume you don't want to. Well, use pink if you must... =P (Or whatever color your thinking of.)
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

fodo14 wrote:
I'M IN!!! Emily was pretty good in album 56.

...I feel so betrayed...my OWN BROTHER.

Woe. Is. Me.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I'm with you, I hate Emily!
Nothing.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

underseasie wrote:Neither of you gave ME a pat when I decided to join E.R.K! :(
I didn't really like any of the old characters before besides Lucy, Kurt, Donna and Jimmy. They all just seemed, I don't know, fake.
What!? Even Robyn and Melonie? The only character I didn't like was Craig.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle