Who is the worst character on AIO?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is the worst character?

Emily
37%
Vance
21%
Katrina
6%
Valerie
37%

Total votes: 52

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

SETH YOUNG! He stinks!
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I agree with y'all! AIO needs to improve their characters. \:D/
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

True, Camilla is probably the worst of the Parker family, and AIO could do a bit of work on their new characters. All except Emily. They should just boot Emily off the show altogether. :twisted:

Jay s probably the only perfect new kid character.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

TigerShadow wrote:Right? That's what I'm saying. :/ Most of the characters being criticized for being "bratty" are girls, like boys are incapable of bratty and immature behavior. Max and Jared? Who are they?
This is perfect. Why is everyone conveniently ignoring it?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Yeah, I have a real problem with a female character who is snarky or outgoing or a good leader getting labeled as "bratty". Call them bratty because they demonstrate obnoxious behavior that they aren't called on, not because they exhibit traits that you don't think a girl should have, especially if you conveniently let male characters slide for the same traits.

Actually, I just think we need to outlaw labeling characters as "bratty" altogether, especially if they're child characters, as a form of criticism. They might come across to you as obnoxious, but that really has no impact on their role in the show or in their appeal as a developed character. I think we need to differentiate between characters as characters and characters as people.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I agree. "Bratty" is generally an inadequate criticism for any character.

This board seems to be full of male chauvinists. ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.