Who is the worst character on AIO?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is the worst character?

Emily
37%
Vance
21%
Katrina
6%
Valerie
37%

Total votes: 52

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:
Belle wrote:I think plenty of adults can and do pull off kid voices, Katie Leigh, for one, and also the actor who played Nicky....
But, Belle, let us not forget that Dick Beals, Nicky's voice actor, was not just a young-sounding person. He was in his fifties when he played Nicky. That is not natural. In fact, he had a condition where certain aspects of his body never fully matured, his voice being one of them. As such, he is not the best example to use, since it wasn't just a natural man with a youthful voice. Will Ryan would be a good example of that, since he plays a man in his late twenties/early thirties and he's roughly 74.
*nods* That's true.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

1. Well yeah, but not as good as a kid playing a kid.
2. @Belle, I don't think Penny should be a kid.
3. @Tiger, some people don't like the fact that some boy character's played by a girl. It's just so outside...that's all. For example, what if they changed Connie's actor to a boy if Katie Leigh dies or someting. (That would be impossible, but who knows?)
4. Concerning the defense of Emily, they say that Emily did it one time because she thought she was losing Matthew.
5. Also, Sarah sounds like a nasty brat who needs a spanking.
6. Jared? I have criticisms of him too. I just haven't spoken them yet.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

John Henry wrote:Tiger, some people don't like the fact that some boy character's played by a girl. It's just so outside...that's all.
What other people think isn't a really good explanation of what you think. :/ But I'll let this one go.
John Henry wrote:Concerning the defense of Emily, they say that Emily did it one time because she thought she was losing Matthew.
Reread the post where I said that. I wasn't defending or attacking Emily's actions at all; I was giving a more plausible explanation for her behavior than "she was in love with Matthew".
John Henry wrote:5. Also, Sarah sounds like a nasty brat who needs a spanking.
So Sarah's a "nasty brat" and Bernard, who is grumpy when dealing with everyone and smartmouths people constantly, isn't? You still really haven't given any examples of why she's a nasty brat; you've just thrown out episodes. What are her personality traits that make her so horrible?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

1. "Some" includes me.
2. OK
3. Bernard is grumpy, but I heard that Sarah and some other girls dumped a bag of flour on Jared.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Then why didn't you just say that you think this way?

And Bernard purposefully tore down Eugene's ego the night before his wedding. The difference is that Sarah was a preteen girl, and preteens in general tend to do things that (le gasp!) are not always right and sweet and good and perfect. Bernard is a grown man who should know better.
Wakko
Pistachio

John Henry wrote:For example, what if they changed Connie's actor to a boy if Katie Leigh dies or someting. (That would be impossible, but who knows?)
That simply wouldn't work because guy's voices are much deeper then girl's voices. That's the reason they can use girl's to play the boy's characters because girls voices don't change as drastically, so an adult woman could play a character such as Nelson. Having an adult male playing Connie wouldn't work because men's voices are much deeper.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wakko wrote:
John Henry wrote:For example, what if they changed Connie's actor to a boy if Katie Leigh dies or someting. (That would be impossible, but who knows?)
That simply wouldn't work because guy's voices are much deeper then girl's voices. That's the reason they can use girl's to play the boy's characters because girls voices don't change as drastically, so an adult woman could play a character such as Nelson. Having an adult male playing Connie wouldn't work because men's voices are much deeper.
If an adult male could pull off Connie's voice, I wouldn't be mad..if he could pull it off.

I mean, remember, Will Ryan has filled in for Chris before...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wakko
Pistachio

Belle wrote:
Wakko wrote:
If an adult male could pull off Connie's voice, I wouldn't be mad..if he could pull it off.

What I meant was that it simply a lot easier for a adult female to pull off a boy's voice then it would be for an adult male to pull off a teenage girl's voice. I wouldn't be mad either.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Wakko wrote:

I thought that was just a myth.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Belle wrote:I mean, remember, Will Ryan has filled in for Chris before...
I thought that was just a myth.
Nope, it's been mentioned on the official podcast...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Oh. Wow.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

TigerShadow wrote:Then why didn't you just say that you think this way?

And Bernard purposefully tore down Eugene's ego the night before his wedding. The difference is that Sarah was a preteen girl, and preteens in general tend to do things that (le gasp!) are not always right and sweet and good and perfect. Bernard is a grown man who should know better.
I did, maybe I should have made my meaning plainer.

Yes, that's the problem with such girls. :evil:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

The problem with these girls is that they're flawed?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

And BOYS aren't!?
:evil:
:twisted:
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Right? That's what I'm saying. :/ Most of the characters being criticized for being "bratty" are girls, like boys are incapable of bratty and immature behavior. Max and Jared? Who are they?
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Sure, they have problems in their own way. Besides, that last statement was partly sarcasm.

You may like her, I don't. (though I prefer her to that guy called Nathaniel)
Makado
Vanilla

Mm yeah I'm with you peeps on Emily. I don't really like Olivia or Matthew either. The new kids can be pretty annoying
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I find Camilla annoying especially with her new actor. She sounds too perky.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Camilla's emotions sound forced.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

He's already in the KRE, JH. Just *cough, cough* not active at all. Though I believe that Mr. Wretched already expressed his dislike of SS klubs in general, so a comeback to KRE would perhaps be wishful thinking. :)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.