Character Combinations

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Character Combinations

What are your favorite combos for characters? I mean like how well they go together in an episode. I love Wooton and Bernard together. What about you?
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I think that Jared and Liz were funny together, and I agree with you about Wooton and Bernard.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

There are so SO Many!!!!!!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I believe that Whit and Dr. Regis Blackguaard are an unbeatable pair.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

And Jason and Sue! I forgot about them!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

What about Bart Rathbone and George Barcaly? They're an odd combination, but still a good one.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wooton & Mrs. Randolph
Wooton & Mrs. Kramer
Jay & Buck (If you ever want to have friends, don't ever make noises like that again.)
Jay & Barrett
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Wooton & Mrs. Randolph
Wooton & Mrs. Kramer
Jay & Buck (If you ever want to have friends, don't ever make noises like that again.)
Jay & Barrett
Oh my gosh, I loved the scene in GRC with Jay and Buck! That was easily the funniest post-hiatus line EVER! It had me rolling on the floor! I agree with all the others except Wooton and Mrs. Kramer. I don't have a reason why I don't like them together, I just don't.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Wooton & Mrs. Randolph
Wooton & Mrs. Kramer
Jay & Barrett
Oh my gosh, I loved the scene in GRC with Jay and Buck! That was easily the funniest post-hiatus line EVER! It had me rolling on the floor! I agree with all the others except Wooton and Mrs. Kramer. I don't have a reason why I don't like them together, I just don't.
I was just listening to the GRC yesterday with some friends and we almost died laughing at the whole car noises scene! Jay and Buck are such opposites, but sometimes it could get kind of funny when they were together.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Suuuzy! You were on, what, ONCE yesterday!? Grrr. (I know you comment here more often than almost all the other members, even the ones that actually post once in a while. The more work you do, the more people expect. I know, we're dumb.)
Wooton and Mrs. Kramer are amazing together... and apart. Wooton is pretty consistently funny with anyone. Mrs. Kramer has yet to have been in a scene that didn't make me chortle. That One Hundred Things I Hate list... I imagine, despite the disagreement that rages on here, pretty much all of us can agree that thing deserved its Avery.
Combinations... I always enjoyed Priscilla and Barrett. Dr. Blackgaard was interesting with Edwin. Monica and Jason touch me, and are just plain fun. And Mitch and Connie... hooboy. Sigh.
But I realllllly enjoy Eugene and Bernard. It works. It's truly funny. They're opposites, except in their hard headed pride and unwillingness to change their minds. Plus, yes, it's classic. It was done over and over, and has been around so long. When I'm sad or stressed, I'll often turn to AIO. And, often, I choose a Eugene and Bernard episode. It's instantly familiar, funny, and comforting. I'm feeling better in minutes.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Suuuzy! You were on, what, ONCE yesterday!? Grrr. (I know you comment here more often than almost all the other members, even the ones that actually post once in a while. The more work you do, the more people expect. I know, we're dumb.)
Wooton and Mrs. Kramer are amazing together... and apart. Wooton is pretty consistently funny with anyone. Mrs. Kramer has yet to have been in a scene that didn't make me chortle. That One Hundred Things I Hate list... I imagine, despite the disagreement that rages on here, pretty much all of us can agree that thing deserved its Avery.
Combinations... I always enjoyed Priscilla and Barrett. Dr. Blackgaard was interesting with Edwin. Monica and Jason touch me, and are just plain fun. And Mitch and Connie... hooboy. Sigh.
But I realllllly enjoy Eugene and Bernard. It works. It's truly funny. They're opposites, except in their hard headed pride and unwillingness to change their minds. Plus, yes, it's classic. It was done over and over, and has been around so long. When I'm sad or stressed, I'll often turn to AIO. And, often, I choose a Eugene and Bernard episode. It's instantly familiar, funny, and comforting. I'm feeling better in minutes.
Yes, everyone agrees that Eugene and Bernard are hilarious together, but Mrs. Kramer? Her line may have deserved the Avery, (that's the one I voted for) but I still haven't laughed out loud at anything she's said, not even the poem.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Connie and Eugene in older episodes were funny- bickering and bantering.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

EugeneforPresident wrote:Connie and Eugene in older episodes were funny- bickering and bantering.
Oh yes, I completely forgot about them! They don't really do that anymore, though. Except in Hear Me, Hear Me. I guess they've grown up. :cry: