Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:11 pm
For the early talk about Andre Stojka's Whit being 'too nice', the thought occurred to me that Whit's possibly kicked people out of Whit's End at a higher rate recently than in all the last 30 years. I was curious about whether this is actually true or not, though, so I thought I'd start to compile a list of times people got kicked out of/"sent home from" Whit's End, and by whom. Here's a preliminary list, which I hope y'all can help me fill in with all the instances I don't remember.
* Rodney got kicked out at least twice (that I know of), once by Connie, once by Whit, in two similar episodes (Scales of Justice and Broken Window).
* Whit bans Alex and David simultaneously in "Matter of Manners".
* Whit sends home Alex in "Black Veil".
* Whit removes both Lucas and Chlorison in "The Last Straw", in separate incidents.
* Whit kicks out Mickey in "Rightly Dividing" (the new episode released today).
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:58 pm
Dion was asked to leave in playing the predictable for threatening another boy and not being sorry
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:05 pm
Two episodes I'm not sure count as canon
, but still include representative incidents:
Whit sends *Connie* home in "Fences".
Whit sends everyone but Connie and Eugene home in "Idol Minds".
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:21 pm
Traci Needlemeyer was sent home by Whit because she dumped her malt on Robyn in The Winning Edge.
Connie tells the Indian medicine man in The Curse to leave.
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:51 pm
Whit tells Jared to 'go on home' after the 'group therapy meeting' in "Eggshells".
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.