Mendelson and Greenfarb

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

What Do You Think of Mendelson and Greenfarb?

They were amazing and hilarious. I wish they would come back!
69%
They were good. Not my favorite, though.
15%
They were okay. Two episodes was good enough for them.
15%
I didn't like them. Bearable, but if they come back, I'll die.
No votes
I hated them. They were old geezers who needed to stay at the retirement home.
No votes

Total votes: 13

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Mendelson and Greenfarb

Remember those people? The old magicians who appeared in only two episodes, The Case of the Disappearing Hortons and True Calling. Those men were kind elderly gentlemen who displayed qualities and virtues of times past. They did such a good job. They're one of Odyssey's best, and yet sadly ignored, characters of all time. I love them. What do you think?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

They were really good characters. Have you ever noticed that Bob Hoose wrote both of the episodes with them? He was the creator of them, and he seemed to be the only member of the AIO team that was particularly enthusiastic about Medelson and Greenfarb. I really like the humor they added to the two shows they were in!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

They were good characters, but I think that AiO went too far with WWII. The second world war is an incredibly important piece of our history, and I thought that they went too far. It was one thing having Jared with his conspiracy theories, and it is quite another to have two grown men joining him. Other than that, they were depicted perfectly. I wish they were in more episodes.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

T.S. (myself) wrote:They were good characters, but I think that AiO went too far with WWII. The second world war is an incredibly important piece of our history, and I thought that they went too far. It was one thing having Jared with his conspiracy theories, and it is quite another to have two grown men joining him. Other than that, they were depicted perfectly. I wish they were in more episodes.
I dunno. The WWII thing didn't bother me too much. It seemed just like a joke. No offense, though.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm listening to them i liked them!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

They were funny, if you can pick up on their humor.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I thought they were funny but don't believe in what they do.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The magic or the snooping? The magic was more of card tricks and rabbit-in-the-hat kind of 'magic'. Mostly just slight of hand and optical illusions. If it were much else, then I would agree.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:The magic or the snooping? The magic was more of card tricks and rabbit-in-the-hat kind of 'magic'. Mostly just slight of hand and optical illusions. If it were much else, then I would agree.
I just don't like Magic in the first place but I think they were ok. I really didn't like Jasmine.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

They kinda creeped me out when i was little with their weird voices. :) Other than that, I'd say they are very likable, silly, kind-hearted men. Of course, in real life, with Jared and Liz not exactly kids anymore, they'd probably be PRETTY old. But Odyssey has very strange time.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I haven't listened to them yet.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''