Skinny Whit...

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Skinny Whit...

So one of the things I most enjoyed about album 63 was that Whit returned to his plump state. FINALLY. Whit was never meant to be skinny BUT THIS. Take the Grand Design Album cover for example... Do you see it?? No you don't, because it isn't there. Where is that plumb stomach we have come to adore! This is truly a monstrosity, Let's be glad that this time darkness is over... And Whit has refound his 'Cuddle Bundles'

edit: Wow, not sure why I posted this........
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

My question is, where have you seen the cover art for Album 63? :| I have scoured the internet.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, have you seen it then? If so, where? It's not on aiowiki yet...

-- Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:47 pm --

Unless you meant Album 62.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Oops! Album 62....Hehe........
*Finger guns aggressively*