Great Odyssey Characters that have been Forgotten

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Great Odyssey Characters that have been Forgotten

Howdy!! There are A TOOOON of amazing AIO characters, and quite a few bad ones.... But here are some great characters ( My opinion ) That should have been forgotten. This isn't a list of Great Odyssey Characters that disappeared, This is great Odyssey Characters that have been forgotten by most fans, So Bernard, Bart, Tom and others will not make this list. Also, Characters that were only in one or two episodes will not make this list.

Edwin Blackard I liked Edwin, Half the time I forgot he was even Related to Dr. Regis Blackard. He actually became a fun character, That lots of fans have forgotten about.

Cryin Brian Dern Oook so Most Fans haven't forgotten about him, but I couldn't help myself. Most Diehard fans haven't forgotten, But lots of the newer fans don't know he exists.... He was such a funny characters, I mean he was hilarious! I love this Guy, He is still one of my Favorites....

The Barclays
Donna, Jimmy, George and Mary (+ Stewart(The Baby)). I feel like it would be a crime to not put on some of the original Kids. This was one of the first Odyssey Family's, And probably most loved however when they moved it felt like they fell off the planet, However it was probaly for the Best since they had been on the air for Years. However the Barclays will go down as gold.

Sarah Sarah was Hilarious, I really enjoyed episodes she was in, But I feel like she has been forgotten due to her not being in Novacom. She made a lot of episodes better and I can't think of a bad episode with her in it. She was a Great Charater and I wish she had been around Longer.

Jack Allen I absolutely Love Jack Allen, And to be honest, Dare I say it, I think I like him more than Whit. Jack was the Voice of Wisdom during the time Whit was gone. He even moved into town and Made J&J antics. But he went on a trip around the world and the last time we heard him was album 56, And he was on the phone. I am unsure if his actor is dead, But I don't think he is coming back to Odyssey. Just like Tom, Bernard and others, Jack has Disappeared and this time probably for good.

There are Lots of people I forgot, and I'm sorry. I wanted to put Alex and Jared on here, But as two of my favorites, They haven't been forgotten,( At least not by me.) Feel free to tell me what Characters you think were forgotten! Thanks for Reading!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Um there is already a thread for thiz.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Monkeydude316 wrote:
Sarah Sarah was Hilarious, I really enjoyed episodes she was in, But I feel like she has been forgotten due to her not being in Novacom. She made a lot of episodes better and I can't think of a bad episode with her in it. She was a Great Charater and I wish she had been around Longer.

Jack Allen I absolutely Love Jack Allen, And to be honest, Dare I say it, I think I like him more than Whit. Jack was the Voice of Wisdom during the time Whit was gone. He even moved into town and Made J&J antics. But he went on a trip around the world and the last time we heard him was album 56, And he was on the phone. I am unsure if his actor is dead, But I don't think he is coming back to Odyssey. Just like Tom, Bernard and others, Jack has Disappeared and this time probably for good.
I agree with you on Sarah Prachett's case. Her snarky comments always made me laugh. :) Besides that, there wasn't too much we saw of her character, and fans couldn't connect.
I wouldn't exactly say Jack is forgotten, I mean, I think about him almost every day. Unfortunately, Alan Young, his character did pass away last year. We do have quite a good selection of episodes with his character to choose from though.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:
Monkeydude316 wrote:

I agree with you on Sarah Prachett's case. Her snarky comments always made me laugh. :) Besides that, there wasn't too much we saw of her character, and fans couldn't connect.
I wouldn't exactly say Jack is forgotten, I mean, I think about him almost every day. Unfortunately, Alan Young, his character did pass away last year. We do have quite a good selection of episodes with his character to choose from though.
Yea, It would have been cool to look into Sarah's character more, however. It's sad to hear about Alan Young, I was pretty Sure he was Dead but not 100% Also I forgot about Richard Maxwell and Dwayne, I feel like they don't get much love. ( Well maybe Richard :lol: )
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

MonkeyDude wrote:

Sarah was in Novacom; She was in "Strange Boy In A Strange Land" and "Grand Opening"
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

The Barclays
Donna, Jimmy, George and Mary (+ Stewart(The Baby)). I feel like it would be a crime to not put on some of the original Kids. This was one of the first Odyssey Family's, And probably most loved however when they moved it felt like they fell off the planet, However it was probaly for the Best since they had been on the air for Years. However the Barclays will go down as gold.
I wouldn't say the Barclays have been forgotten, considering the massive waves of fury you make on any fan forum if you so much as imply that they're not the best ever.

(...The Washingtons are better, though.)

Personally, I think Trent DeWhite is pretty underrated, but that could be annoyance talking. I never really liked Jared all that much, so hearing everyone fawn over him and act like a character who actually acts like a person is less appealing than a guy who never matures or develops...well, as you can see, I'm a touch bitter. :anxious:

Also, Kelly. She's amazing and deserves the world.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

TigerShadow wrote:
Also, Kelly. She's amazing and deserves the world.
I miss Kely so much she was awesome.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Agreed. Though, I do like Jared. I think there's just more to his character than a lot of people realize. If it weren't for Wooton's heart, clear connection with God, and intelligence, I wouldn't like him. You've got to dig deeper with some of these comedic characters.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:Agreed. Though, I do like Jared. I think there's just more to his character than a lot of people realize. If it weren't for Wooton's heart, clear connection with God, and intelligence, I wouldn't like him. You've got to dig deeper with some of these comedic characters.
Jared was great but then he was gone super fast is what I fell like!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

True Dat
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

I feel like Margaret Faye was becoming a really good character by Album 50, and I really liked her actress, and then she just vanished after "Kidsboro, Part 1" and was mysteriously replaced by Spencer Hicks (a good enough character, but not as developed as Margaret was).

And does anyone remember Ivan Roller from "Chores No More"?
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:And does anyone remember Ivan Roller from "Chores No More"
Yeah! I used to love that episode! I would have really enjoyed more episodes with those characters.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:And does anyone remember Ivan Roller from "Chores No More"?
Oml YES that's almost my favorite episode. They should've made more episodes with those characters.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Didi wrote:
Scientific Guy wrote:And does anyone remember Ivan Roller from "Chores No More"?
Oml YES that's almost my favorite episode. They should've made more episodes with those characters.
SAME!! well, second fave. ;)
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I really miss Grady and his family. I think with his dad coming back and all they really could've worked with that.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Didi wrote:I really miss Grady and his family. I think with his dad coming back and all they really could've worked with that.
I agree. Don't get me wrong AIO is a great show, but they have missed a lot of opportunities.