So... I was listening to the GRC...

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So... I was listening to the GRC...

Ok so here I am just standing in my kitchen, making quinoa and chicken, listening to Green Ring when I suddenly heard something that made me stop for a moment and rewind the CD. Did I hear that right? Yeah. I- I did. In GRC part 2 (?) I think, Buck says, "I'm hangin up posters for my uncle Wally's carnival." My uncle Wally's carnival. Is Wally Haggler really Buck's uncle?! If so, then that means that he's Jay's cousin. Right? Would he half to be? I'm not sure... But he and Jay would still be related. This could also explain why
Buck said he had a cousin (not Jay, obviously)
in Connie the counselor. But then I thought of something else, when Wally met Jay he asked if he was Betty and Reggie's son. Could this couple actually be Buck's parents? I know it's assuming a lot but I'm really enjoying this theory. What do you think? Are these little hints into Buck's past or the rabbit trails started by a accidental line?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Its uncle arxhie and know because the carnival was cqlled uncle archies carnivql.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh no, I got that. And yeah I don't know the Haggler brothers names anymore. But yeah what confused me is that he said *my* uncle Archie. Cuz why would he if Archie wasn't his uncle? Idk, it's just weird.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I think he said that because he was a member of the carnival so yeah.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

PennyBassett wrote:Oh no, I got that. And yeah I don't know the Haggler brothers names anymore. But yeah what confused me is that he said *my* uncle Archie. Cuz why would he if Archie wasn't his uncle? Idk, it's just weird.
I would imagine he called Archie his uncle to look less suspicious. It's a strange thing for one to display advertisements for a business or event which they're not involved with or related to. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

He could be related. Frankly, it doesn't seem like Buck would need to lie, GJFH, it's fairly normal hang up posters for things. If you hang up a poster then people naturally assume you're paid/volunteering to. Really cool catch there, Penny. A good possible headcanon, at least.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

It was probably an accident... But I'm going to pretend that it wasn't! I love this!
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I love this!!! This is such a cool theory!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Oh that is do cool I am going to look in to it (listen to the episode's)