Buck Oliver Appreciation Thread

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

Buck Oliver Appreciation Thread

I love Buck, he is my second favorite character, this topic is for those who wants to post what they think will happen to Buck's future, what happened in his past, and all the things you love about him.

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YES. Top fourteen best things about Buck Oliver:
1. His southern accent. It's amazing.
2. His hair. Oh gosh I love his hair.
3. Him calling people "Miss" and "Mr." It adorably reflects Eugene's similar habit.
4. His "Yes ma'am and yes sirs" he's gotten used to Eugene and Katrina enough that he doesn't call the ma'am and sir anymore, but it was great when he did.
5. His blue eyes are a gorgeous aqua color that just melt your heart at first sight.
6. His amazing ability to lie. Ok stay with me here, Buck is a fantastic lyer. I constantly dumbfounded by how good he is at being dishonest.
7. His prayer. Enough said.
8. When he flirts with Emily
9. When he flirts with Camilla
10. When he's a gentleman to Jules.
11. Buck and Jule's whole relationship.
12. His ambition to make Eugene and Katrina proud.
13. When he tries to persuade Dion to be "good."
14. His adorable obsessition with Eugene and Katrina.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

:o Yup. That pretty much sums it up right there PennyBassett. His southern accent is the best! Thanks for starting this, Luke Evans. AIO made a great character when they made Buck. He's unpredictable, but likable. Still learning, but still smart, if you catch my drift. I cannot wait to see where they take his character. There are so many possibilities! \:D/
Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

Thank you :)

-- Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:08 pm --

The reason I love Buck, is because of how smart he is, amd how polite he is.

-- Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:09 pm --

The reason I love Buck, is because of how smart he is, amd how polite he is.

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.