Valerie Swanson

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Nicely put, Underseasie. Old Judge: HELP! Call me blind, but even though I've looked at all the forum for the "Hi, Nice to Meet U!" Topic and couldn't find it anywhere. Call me blind, but could you tell me which forum it's in? Thanks!

There's a "Introduce Yourself" page on the Bulletin Board were you can tell us about yourself, and also "Hi, Nice To Meet You" is under General Discussion on page 2.:)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks, Suzy!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Valerie is a snobby, bratty, look down her nosy creature.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I think that's the point, gabler. She's supposed to be that way. However, I still don't find Valerie a particularly strong character, though I don't hate her as much as TS.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I think that's the point, gabler. She's supposed to be that way. However, I still don't find Valerie a particularly strong character, though I don't hate her as much as TS.
I might note that she is quite more a**oying then Emily. Don't you agree, Mr. Thinker? Once again, a very realistic character. The kind I would enjoy seeing trip in front of the class or something likewise, my did I just say that? How rude. Anyhow, I'm not overly fond of the moments she and Jay are together. Eh, How To Sink A Sub... :?
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Thank you for this topic, T.S.!!! Finally! Someone who agrees with me on Valerie's uselessness!
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!