Janet Waldo Passed Away

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Janet Waldo Passed Away

Sadly, Joanne couldn't last long without her Jack. Janet Waldo, the voice of Joanne Allen, passed away on Sunday.

http://abc7.com/entertainment/voice-of- ... 6/1383083/
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Wow. 2016 has been a rough year. =( She will be missed.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

That's strange they passed so close. I'm saddened by this, I was listening to Great Expectations yesterday.
I miss her already.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Awww, so sad. It's not really surprising she died too, 96 is not terribly young. Not a bad age to live to, really Still, it's fitting she died so soon after Jack Allan. I'm glad we at least got a few episodes with her this generation. Joanne is of course one of my favorite aio characters. Though there's really rough competition, I'd say she's definitely in my top thirty, maybe even twenty. What? That doesn't sound like much of a compliment? The shows been around almost thirty years. There's been a lot of characters!

This puts the podcast in an awkward position. What are they gonna do? Do two memorial podcasts within a few weeks of each other? Do a memorial combo podcast?

I've very little experience with Janet's work outside of Jetsons. Her performance as Judy is charming. I haven't seen anything else with her though, King of the Hill, or Flintstones, and as for Josie and the Pussy Cats it just doesn't look like my thing. Has anyone seen anything with Janet outside aio?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Has anyone seen anything with Janet outside aio?
She played a teenager obsessed with Ricky Ricardo in an episode of I Love Lucy.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~