Betsy the Bumblebee

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Haha! Yep, an eternity. This is what it will say:

Betsy the Bumblebee:

History:
Betsy the Bumblebee is a bumblebee who acts in rom-coms. She appeared in two episodes and was the star of both Betsy the Bumblebee and its sequel, Me and My Honey. Both Curt Stevens and Marvin and Tamika Washington expressed disgust at Betsy, and neither of them went to see her movies, so we really don't know much about what she does in these films.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Is that enough info TOJ?
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I can get some more, and Whittifer will help me, won't you? Let's get this wiki page on the runway!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I've made the page.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I'm gonna grow up and make a Betsy the Bumblebee movie.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I always thought her movies, (Betsy's) would be like the infamous Bee Movie. Both could be considered romantic comedies, and it isn't difficult to understand why someone wouldn't want to see The Bee Movie. One of my siblings absolutely hates it.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Betsy the Bumblebee is great art and anyone who disagrees is a philistine. I have Betsy the Bumblebee mug, sunglasses, fake wings, antenna, stinger, proboscis, and I sleep in a giant flower. I want to marry a bee.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Betsy the Bumblebee is great art and anyone who disagrees is a philistine. I have Betsy the Bumblebee mug, sunglasses, fake wing, antenna, singer, proboscis, and I sleep in a giant flower. I want to marry a bee.
Since Betsy the Bumblebee is indeed a fictional work I can conclude you are a compulsive liar and possibly delusional.
Or one of the funniest SS chaps ever. Seriously, I laughed out loud while reading your post. :lol:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark