Betsy the Bumblebee

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Betsy the Bumblebee

This topic is for anything that has to do with Odyssey that has no point all. We could talk about Betsy the Bumblebee or Dr. Blackgaard's cane. Anything at all that has no point. But everything has to be related to Odyssey somehow.
Betsy the Bumblebee is the best character ever!
Julia
Strawberry

Wooton Bassett wrote:This topic is for anything that has to do with Odyssey that has no point all. We could talk about Betsy the Bumblebee or Dr. Blackgaard's cane. Anything at all that has no point. But everything has to be related to Odyssey somehow.
would betsy the bubmlebee even be considered a character?
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Julia wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:This topic is for anything that has to do with Odyssey that has no point all. We could talk about Betsy the Bumblebee or Dr. Blackgaard's cane. Anything at all that has no point. But everything has to be related to Odyssey somehow.
would betsy the bubmlebee even be considered a character?

I don't know. This topic is supposed to be pointless so lets discuss that. Alright everyone, do you think Betsy the Bumblebee is a character?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It is a cartoon character in Odyssey. That would be like saying if your life was a sitcom, Bugs Bunny or whatever cartoon character you like would be a character in your life's sitcom. Unless you work at Six Flags, those TV characters are not characters in your life. So, I would say no.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:It is a cartoon character in Odyssey. That would be like saying if your life was a sitcom, Bugs Bunny or whatever cartoon character you like would be a character in your life's sitcom. Unless you work at Six Flags, those TV characters are not characters in your life. So, I would say no.
good point. Another thing we could discuss is "How old is Mr. Whittaker? Is he older than Yoda?"
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

No I do not think that he is older than yoda.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'd say between 64 and 75, though I'm saying 64. Not to mention Yoda was roughly 900 years old when he died. Mister Whittaker is not Methuselah!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

This topic belongs in the General Folder.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Julia
Strawberry

C-guy wrote:This topic belongs in the General Folder.

its still about odyssey!
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Julia wrote:
C-guy wrote:This topic belongs in the General Folder.

its still about odyssey!

Yeah. We are discussing random Odyssey topics.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:I'd say between 64 and 75, though I'm saying 64. Not to mention Yoda was roughly 900 years old when he died. Mister Whittaker is not Methuselah!

I think he's around 472 years old
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

In that case you'd hear Whit tell Connie, "You know Connie, there was this time on the Mayflower, and Governor Bradford did something so funny..." He's never said that.
Julia
Strawberry

The Old Judge wrote:In that case you'd hear Whit tell Connie, "You know Connie, there was this time on the Mayflower, and Governor Bradford did something so funny..." He's never said that.
bahaha! someone should make a fake episode stuffed jam packed with stuff like that =D
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Julia wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:In that case you'd hear Whit tell Connie, "You know Connie, there was this time on the Mayflower, and Governor Bradford did something so funny..." He's never said that.
bahaha! someone should make a fake episode stuffed jam packed with stuff like that =D
ha ha ya. By the way Mr. Whittaker trys to keep his very old age a secret.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Julia wrote:
ha ha ya. By the way Mr. Whittaker trys to keep his very old age a secret.
I don't think they will ever say how old Mr. Whittaker is, because if they said he was 80, and the show went for another 50 years, he would have to die. And I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
EPPD
Strawberry

I don't remember who that was.
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Is Betsy the Bumblebee coming to theaters?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You've got to be joking me.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Is Betsy the Bumblebee coming to theaters?
yes it is. It made #1 on the box office. Just joking.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm glad I saw that last sentence. I was about to go crazy.