PF's Top 5 Underrated Characters

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

PF's Top 5 Underrated Characters

5. Jessie Morales

Jessie provided a good foil for memorable characters like Jimmy, Curt, Robin and Donna. Today though, she's barely remembered. One of the few kid-characters allowed to have romantic tastes and entanglements, Jessie was loyally ready to help her friends out of trouble, but equally good at getting them into it.

4. Emily Jones
So you saw this coming. Bite me. Everything that has been said against this character is said, everything in her defense has been said or shouted. In a poll on the Adventures in Odyssey fans Google + page, with about 40 votes, Emily is voted likable by a fairly shaky 10%. Emily deserves better.

3. Monica Stone

Fans tend to point to Monica's crimes when she's mentioned. After all, she threatened some of our most beloved characters, Whit and Jack, with a gun, not to mention seducing and stealing from Jason. But, whatever the aio time is, by our clock, Monica's misdeeds were in 2001. Hrm. Aren't we Christians? Shouldn't we be forgiving her by now? Monica is a classic character of the spy story. The bad girl who was maybe good all along, the heart thief whose heart was stolen. And she should steal the fan's too.

2. Every Little Sister Character Ever

Robin, Aubrey, Oliva. You know those girls, right? Well, do the names Melanie, Bethany and Camilla come to your mind as quickly? Serving as good foils for their older sisters as well as landing touching episodes of their own, these characters deserve more credit. Camilla still has quite a few haters and it's just hard to understand why.

Annnnd now, number one...

Bill Kendall

Yep, he's number one. Here's the thing. Bill is a wonderful antagonist. He's easy to despise, as antagonists should be. He also wreaks havoc through the sheer force of who he is, as antagonists should. But the episodes keep showing another side to him, too. Whit urges Connie to be patient with him. When a crises comes along, he likes to put himself in the center and God off to the side. If only he had God, he might be better off. As he is, he admits he has enough self-consciousness to know how despicable he is. He's frustrating, he's horribly behaved sometimes, but he's Connie's family. Sometimes, he tries to live up to that. We need to believe that someday, maybe he can.
Tune in next time for my top five over-rated characters. Oh, and talk it up!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Jessie Morales, yes, YES! BTW, this is a great idea Pound Foolish!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

For once I agree with you, PF...

what is this world coming to.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

PF, I enjoyed reading through the whole thing \:D/
Where do you come up with the stuff? Oh! And I'm very pleased that Monica Stone made it onto the list, being the fact that her personality seemed to be that of Paula's until we found out that she was in fact an imposter. I've always loved Monica and I was considering joining with her name, but as you can see I chose my name instead. I really think that she's basically Black Widow so double swag points there B]
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I too found this interesting-- Except the Emily part I agree, too.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
sing
Raspberry Ripple

I totally agree with Monica stone, Jessie, abd the little sisters

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you one and all. You may kiss my ring.

But you don't agree with Bill, Sing? How come?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Paula
Peach Cobbler

*looks at PF's ring*

I still don't understand why Emily is on the list o_0 I don't think she's underrated in the least...
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ya Emily is way over rated!
But your list is pretty good.
Proud K.R.E Member
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Well I think we could say here that Emily was underrated until PF came along and changed that. :roll:

My question is, why do these characters need to be more appreciated? Great characters....but not everyone can be a Connie or Eugene.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you, Mickey.

Good point, Miss Friendship. Here's the thing. My little post can even things out a fraction of a fraction, but that's all. So this all just fantasizing. "I wish we could take some of the hype away from characters I think don't deserve quite that much hype and dole it out to these characters." What characters are over-hyped? Again, we'll see next time.