The 'J's of Odyssey

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The 'J's of Odyssey

I am mystified by all the characters in Whit's family. John, Jenny, Jerry, Jason, Jana, and Jenny Jr.. In fact, Monty is the only exception; even Whit's stand-ins, Jack, and Jason, have names which start with J. Does anyone have a theory about this (I couldn't think of one involving Dr. Blackgaard, so I will not post one as of now).

T.S. (myself)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

T.S. (myself) wrote:I am mystified by all the characters in Whit's family. John, Jenny, Jerry, Jason, Jana, and Jenny Jr.. In fact, Monty is the only exception; even Whit's stand-ins, Jack, and Jason, have names which start with J. Does anyone have a theory about this (I couldn't think of one involving Dr. Blackgaard, so I will not post one as of now).

T.S. (myself)
You forgot Joanne.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

And Jack Davis!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jenny Roberts!!!!! and Jimmy Barclay!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

That is mysterious......... But whits children and him and his wif started with J's for a reason. A family thing: Jenny, John, Jana, Jason, Jerry. But that is weird why Monty has an M.......
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Hey, congrats T.S. How did you become a moderator?

Emily's Okay...
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Aaron Wiley wanted help.

I suppose the theory could apply to others with J starting their name, but I only included the ones in Mr. Whittaker's family.

T.S. (myself)
C-guy
Fudge Marble

T.S. (myself) wrote:Aaron Wiley wanted help.

T.S. (myself)
You mean Garrett Vandenburg? He plays the part of Aaron Wiley on the Ceiling Fan podcast.

Emily's Okay...
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, it's just there's so many J's in Odyssey.

Also, about Monty's name starting with M. Maybe Montgomery was a Dowd family name.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Yes, I mean Garret Vandenburg.

To The Old Judge: Great idea, in that case, a good theory could still be formed. Maybe all of the Whittaker family is part of a national security network, and one of the requirements is that you have to take a code name beginning with J. Does anyone know Mr. Whittaker's mother or father's name? I remember Fiona, but not his father or mother. Also, what was Jana's husband's name?

T.S. (myself)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Harold was his father!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

See, T.S., I said Dowd because Janna's husband and Monty's dad is/was Phil Dowd.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Hmmm, Let me think. Jay his name starts with a J and sounds like a J.(LOL)
Jimmy Barclay and of course all the Whitaker J's! ;)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Joseph from The Other Side of the Glass.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I think you've got all of them.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jessie Morales or whatever her last name was..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Great. Now does anyone have a theory to explain this, or should I use one with Blackgaard and Novacom using mind-control?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Remember when Tom Riley told about Jenny dying? Whit told Officer Harley: "Actually, we're both 'J Whittaker.'" The rest of Whit's family was added on bit by bit. It seems the writers decided it would be fun if they made the Js a family tradition with Whit's kids. Whit's fond of little jokes, it seems the sort of thing he might do. As for the exception of Monty, he was Jana's kid, after all. Jana needn't have the same ideas of wordplay as her father. In fact, the overly rebellious spirit she threw at Whit in her first appearance suggests she would have deliberately tried to break tradition, if she thought about it all.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Good point. My question is, would the writers have thought of that? I just wonder if they had the same idea you had.

Oh! AiO introduced Monty and Jenny before Jason and Jerry, right? Maybe they were just thinking of making a Jenny Jr, and then realized they had John, Jenny, Jana, and Jenny Jr. already. Perhaps someone got the idea to finish the job.

Do we know anything else about Whit's extended family?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

everyone's forgeting Jay Smouse