Is Mr. Whittaker a thief?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Is Mr. Whittaker a thief?

Don't worry. This topic is not to be taken seriously. I know Mr. Whittaker isn't really a thief (or is he). I was listening to the boredom buster podcast last night and they made a good point. Mr. Whittaker stole Chuckie Cheese's motto. In the episode Recollections (and a number of other episodes) Mr. Whittaker says Whits End is a place where "A kid can be a kid." Did he steal that from Chuckie Cheese or did CC steal that from him. Also, another theory of mine is that when Whit was working with the government he pretended to be a good guy so he could get a hold of Applesauce. They give it to him so he can protect it, but what he really wanted to do with it is...dare I say it...rule the world. In Wayliad in the Windy City, Dr. Blackgaard trys to steal applesauce. After that, the government is watching the applesauce program very carefully. Whit knows that he will never be able to use it now that the government is watching him and the program so he uses Dr. Blackgaard trying to steal it as an excuse to erase it. What do you think?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:Don't worry. This topic is not to be taken seriously. I know Mr. Whittaker isn't really a thief (or is he). I was listening to the boredom buster podcast last night and they made a good point. Mr. Whittaker stole Chuckie Cheese's motto. In the episode Recollections (and a number of other episodes) Mr. Whittaker says Whits End is a place where "A kid can be a kid." Did he steal that from Chuckie Cheese or did CC steal that from him. Also, another theory of mine is that when Whit was working with the government he pretended to be a good guy so he could get a hold of Applesauce. They give it to him so he can protect it, but what he really wanted to do with it is...dare I say it...rule the world. In Wayliad in the Windy City, Dr. Blackgaard trys to steal applesauce. After that, the government is watching the applesauce program very carefully. Whit knows that he will never be able to use it now that the government is watching him and the program so he uses Dr. Blackgaard trying to steal it as an excuse to erase it. What do you think?

hmmmm good point..jk.. I think on the applesauce this he's innocent. I think he didnt know if he could trust those 2 police guys. They seemed kind of like stalkers. On the cc motto it was the writers lol! :lol:
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

haha I tend to think Mr. Whittaker is good! and CC is evil... :evil:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

First of all, don't ever insult Mister Whittaker like that again. I'm being serious. And the BBP crew was joking when they said that, but your title causes bad first impressions. :evil:
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:First of all, don't ever insult Mister Whittaker like that again. I'm being serious. And the BBP crew was joking when they said that, but your title causes bad first impressions. :evil:

I know the BBP was joking and I did not mean to insult Mr. Whittaker. I just thought I would open this topic to hear theories of if Mr. Whittaker really was a thief. I know he's not.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

All right, even though I don't believe this, but here's my theory: Mr. Whittaker was once a young espionage agent that worked for the government. His job was to steal government secrets. This was tough because the agency keeps a tight grip on their agents. The bad guys knew this. They chose Whittaker because he was someone the government already trusted. He got deeper, and deeper into the game until he suddenly had a change of heart. He was now a Christian. He helped the agency take down the illegal company and then became the agency's best spy.
After he retired he moved to Odyssey.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

C-guy wrote:All right, even though I don't believe this, but here's my theory: Mr. Whittaker was once a young espionage agent that worked for the government. His job was to steal government secrets. This was tough because the agency keeps a tight grip on their agents. The bad guys knew this. They chose Whittaker because he was someone the government already trusted. He got deeper, and deeper into the game until he suddenly had a change of heart. He was now a Christian. He helped the agency take down the illegal company and then became the agency's best spy.

AWESOME THEORY!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Wooton Bassett wrote:
C-guy wrote:All right, even though I don't believe this, but here's my theory: Mr. Whittaker was once a young espionage agent that worked for the government. His job was to steal government secrets. This was tough because the agency keeps a tight grip on their agents. The bad guys knew this. They chose Whittaker because he was someone the government already trusted. He got deeper, and deeper into the game until he suddenly had a change of heart. He was now a Christian. He helped the agency take down the illegal company and then became the agency's best spy.

AWESOME THEORY!
Thank you.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah that is a great theory!!! But the thing is when we hear younger Mr. Whittaker he is voiced by Jim Custer and I can't talk bad about young Mr. Whittaker because my dad has met Jim Custer!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Yeah that is a great theory!!! But the thing is when we hear younger Mr. Whittaker he is voiced by Jim Custer and I can't talk bad about young Mr. Whittaker because my dad has met Jim Custer!

Your dad has met Jim Custer? That is SO cool!!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah he just told me the other day!!!! I was like "What!? Why didn't you tell me!?"
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Nope!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I certainly don't think so, I think that he just says it because it fits Whit's End! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I certainly don't think so, I think that he just says it because it fits Whit's End! :)
Yeah, besides the Point he's a Christian and that would be a bad example to Non-Believers.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

if he was a thief than his codename would be JAWS. (get it? JAW= John Avery Whittaker)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, we all know he was in the NSA, and from the GRC that he still has a high level of security clearance, but he is not a theif!!!!!!!!! :x :x
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Well, we all know he was in the NSA, and from the GRC that he still has a high level of security clearance, but he is not a theif!!!!!!!!! :x :x

I know. When I opened this topic I told everyone not to take it seriously. We all know he is not.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Well, we all know he was in the NSA, and from the GRC that he still has a high level of security clearance, but he is not a theif!!!!!!!!! :x :x

I know. When I opened this topic I told everyone not to take it seriously. We all know he is not.
LOL Wooton!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Whit didn't really make Applesauce but stole it. And he made Whits End because his inventions' send mind control waves into them. The mind control waves are designed to kick in at a carefully chosen date. He fought so hard against Nova Com because they were breaking in on his business. Oh, he's also plotting to blow up the world.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Mr. Whittaker is a complete and total THEIF! He stole that mouse's epic motto, and he stole some Applesauce from Mott's! He's eviler than Dr. Regis Blackgaard! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! (It just wouldn't be a comment by me without my signature evil laugh!)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.