Dr. Regis Blackgaard

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

yeah i understand. I love all the theorys bout Dr. B helping Jack out though
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Yes,Miss Wise, but don't forget that God works through people, no matter how unlikely that person is to be used by God. Sometimes people don't know the impact a simple good deed will do, or that God is the one working through them in that deed.
Not to say that he doesn't use miracles or angels too. Maybe an angel helped Jack out.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I know, but if an old lady needs cheering up, God will send some nice person along to do that, not an angel.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Are you sure? I have read several true stories of girls or boys in hospitals saying that they felt scared and alone before a surgery, and a nurse/staff person visited and comforted them. After they recovered, they asked the hospital staff about the person they saw. Many times, the other staff said that no one by that description worked there, meaning that the person could have been a visiting angel. It is also important to remember that there is no formula as to how God works. He will use us, and angels or miracles as He chooses, not what we think would be best. God has a drastically different perspective on events here on earth. He sees the end result of things before they happen, and He works according to His time and will, not ours. So, maybe God convicted Blackgaard to move Jack out where they could see him. Maybe He used the explosion to do that. Maybe He used an angel to lift him out. Or just maybe He used a couple of wood sprites, but we will never know.

T.S. (myself)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love to hear how God uses angels is so powerful!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

True, you're right. But, as in "The Visitors", the angels appeared as normal people. To us mortals, they seem like people. If you're in a hospital, God most likely will not send a glowing being, though there are stories of people on their deathbeds seeing visions of glowing beings.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:What? Is my theory really that unbelievable? Dr. Blackgaard certainly had the resources, the brains, and the friends to accomplish his escape! However, I would not mind if AiO added the wood fairies into an episode.

T.S.(myself)
That would be Funny! ;)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Exactly, like the angels visiting Sodom and Gommorah. They were angels, but disguised (if you can use such a blunt word) as humans, or mortals. God could have used anything to save Jack, maybe even an angel disguised as a wood fairy.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

He kidnapped his niece and said she was his granddaughter.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

In Blackgaard's Revenge, Dr. Blackgaard says that his favorite book is Anne of Green Gables. I highly doubt that. What do you think his favorite book would be?
My guesses would be:

How To Take Over The World in 10 Easy Steps
Learning From the Past: Mistakes Made by Other Dictators
How to Be Truly Evil
The World Would Be a Better Place If I Ruled

Anyone have any other suggestions?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Bahaha! I found this rather hilarious! I could also see Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader being a favorite of his. :D
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

World Domination by I. M. Evil
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Taking Over the World for Dummies
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

How to Destroy an Ice Cream Shop in 100 Easy Lessons

The Art of Being Evil

Death by Ruku: A Novel
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would say,"The Uses of Bacterium and Other Protozoa;For Good or For Biological Terrorism."
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Old Judge, did you take biology this last year? ;)

Well, he may read Hitlers works, though I would bet he is most well learned in the history of Julius Caesar.
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

These are all hilarious titles. :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Thanks, Metsnergirl. How bout you do a title? We need more! We could have a whole library of Blackguaard books!