Waaah! Matthew has a new Voice!

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Do you like Gunnar Sizemore as Matthew?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 4

Emma
Peach Cobbler

Zach, all the way!!!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Now, help me out here, because I haven't been as up-to-date with the AIO world in the last few months like I used to be, but didn't Gunnar play Zach in The Ties That Bind? If so, I did not notice a difference. between him and young Zach. The only reason I am questioninig my beliefs are the statements on this topic.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I believe he did, TOJ. In fact, I know he did, since I recall that The Ties That Bind was my first exposure to the "new" Matthew. As for my preference, I prefer Zach, just like everyone else.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Yes, Gunnar began playing Matthew in The Ties That Bind part 1.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
KeyBladeWarrior
Cookies & Creme

I don't really like or dislike Matthew's new voice. Actually, Gunnar sounds quite like Riley from "The Friend Formula" to me.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Bethany Shepard wrote:I completely agree with you, Gooey98. Andre Stojka... *inwardly pucks*
*inwardly ties Bethany hand and foot and hands her over to Mustapha* I will have guilty conscience, but it will be worth it.
KeyBladeWarrior wrote: Actually, Gunnar sounds quite like Riley from "The Friend Formula" to me.
You're not the least bit alone. It's downright distracting how similar Gunnar's voice is to Riley, though his performance is quite different.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

As, what normally happens when a new actor is brought in for the part of a character, the character becomes someone else. This is not Matthew anymore, this is "Matthew". Whit became a different person when Andre Stojka stepped in.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

I just listened to cycle of fear on the OAC album head over heels. Justin Felbinger is playing matthew now.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I hardly even noticed the voice change. o___o For some reason, I never caught on that Matthew was such an amazing character/actor... 0_o The new voice(s) sound basically the same to Zach, to me at least... *shrugs*

*reads through entire conversation*

*gasps*

I thought this was a hate club on the new Matthews. :O I'm shocked right now... PEOPLE AREN'T FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT. :mad:
xo eht haiasi-
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

So how many matthews have we had so far?

I only know of three: the first one in the Green Ring Conspiracy, then the rather scratchy sounding one in the Ties that Bind, and then on a recent episode there was a different one that sounded more like the original..
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I do not know if there are three or not. I have only listened to the show through Album 58, which was Gunnar Sizemore's debut as Matthew. I was just perusing through the AIOWiki to find out if there was a third (and who he would be if there was), and unless information was lost when the site went down, it states that Gunnar still held the role through Album 59, with no new information on Album 60. So now I'm just as curious as you are, Connie.

The supposed single biggest popular hit to come out of any Rodgers and Hammerstein show. (1949)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

We had Zach Callison, Gunnar Sizemore, and then Justin Felbinger. I think they announced it on the podcast, I wouldn't know, I don't listen to it.
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

Justin Felbinger's debut episode is "Cycle of Fear". (Album 60's second episode. It came out on the OAC on the 16th.) I like his voice. It's way better than Gunnar Sizemore's, and a great Zach Callison match. You can tell the difference between Justin Felbinger and Zach Callison, but Justin's voice is very similar.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Matthew's new voice is better!? Let it be true! Image
Great, I look forward to hearing it. Although I'm not as concerned about the voice match as matching the personality, which they entirely failed to do with Gunnar.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I actually never realized that Matthew ever changed voices. :anxious: But I am looking forward to hearing Matthew's new voice. I completely agree with Pound Foolish. The personality of Matthew Is the main thing.