these poor characters..

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
thetardisrocks
Vanilla

these poor characters..

has anyone forgotten that the main characters have had to go through some REEAAAAALLLLLLY tough situations.... probably not...

....but...... i feel like.... perhaps..... the aio writers can be just as bad as steven moffatt as far as killing my feels goes.
take connie for instance, her parents divorced. she moved to odyssey. had to reject first boyfriend bc he wasnt a christian, stuff in betweeeeeeen.... then mitch is like "lets get married cray cray girl" and then hes like "oh yeah there's a small catch, we have to move to budapest" then connie's like "hold the ham down here bro, i can't do thes." ***le dramatic breakup*** later later later..... ah yes. her book gets deleted. that was.... really.... really... uncalled for, to say the least. um. anyway... so now we're kinda up to present date almost and mitch pops his face back in and he's all like "hey cray cray girl im getting married" and connie's like "regretttsssss" then LOW AND BEHOLD HER MOTHER DIES. what. on. earth. but yeah give the poor girl a break
(please do not kill me if i missed some other major events because i havent listened to all the eps on account of my not being able to buy a lot of the albums. i'm what you may refer to as unemployed)

...don't even get me started on eugene and katrina's relationship and lives... me and my instagram-based fanclub made a ship name for them tho... Katgene....

bye.... doubt anyone will respond to this but ok XD
"Then take a nap, I'll eat your take-out!"
"You wouldn't dare.."
"oh YEs I wOULD!"
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Yeah, they suffer a lot.
*Shakes his fist at the writers*
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Agreed. The funny thing is, most of the time, the episodes are about relatively "small" problems like a a missing video game, a crush, or a zit on your nose. It seems the rest of time, they go to the opposite extreme, taking a hammer to the characters. *bang* Sorry Jason, Tasha's not Christian *bang* Sorry again Jason, Monica's a gun toting outlaw *bang* Connie, your mom's dead.

I enjoyed your topic starter, Tardis. You have a writing style that's quite unlike everyone else here.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Yes, give them a break!
We need a vacation from this string of "Bang - _________!" episodes. Something harmless to our favorite fiction people? (*loud throat-clear to the writers*)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

What would happen to be the "______!" in your "Bang-_____!"? I'm trying to understand the meaning of this term.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Pound Foolish wrote:Agreed. The funny thing is, most of the time, the episodes are about relatively "small" problems like a a missing video game, a crush, or a zit on your nose. It seems the rest of time, they go to the opposite extreme, taking a hammer to the characters. *bang* Sorry Jason, Tasha's not Christian *bang* Sorry again Jason, Monica's a gun toting outlaw *bang* Connie, your mom's dead.
Meaning this kind of bang
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates