AIO Cutie Marks

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Excuse me? At least with we boys you don't have to brush our hair or get stuff off our hooves/feet.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:Excuse me? At least with we boys you don't have to brush our hair or get stuff off our hooves/feet.
Speaking of which, your hair is a mess. ;)
At least with horses, you can ride around on them and teach them tricks. And they're sooo pretty.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Yes! Ahhhh. Horses. Especially the...
BLACK STALLION!!!!!
*sighs in delight*
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

underseasie wrote: Speaking of which, your hair is a mess. ;)
At least with horses, you can ride around on them and teach them tricks. And they're sooo pretty.
Whoa, dudette. There are lines. Nobody insults the hair. Anyhow, I can do tricks. I can sit. I'll prove it, tell me to sit. Go ahead.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Wow...and I thought only GIRLS cared about their hair. :P

So go on, ma'am. SIT (unless you only take orders from Seasie, in which case I will do this :P )
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:Whoa, dudette. There are lines. Nobody insults the hair. Anyhow, I can do tricks. I can sit. I'll prove it, tell me to sit. Go ahead.
There are also lines entailing that no one calls me a dudette, either. ;) And sitting isn't that impressive. I want you to do one of those flamethrowing tricks. :mrgreen:
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

As much as I adore horses, I've never seen a horse flamethrow...
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Back on topic, please? This is an AIO-centric topic.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Helios
Butter Pecan

I will now play Eugene:

The correct form is dudine, not dudette. :P
thetardisrocks
Vanilla

I've actually drawn eugene as a pony twice.. first i gave him a computer as a cutie mark, but it was a little to detailed for my tastes, the second time around i decided that i would have the "power on" button be it. little more simplistic, thing about ponies is that you cant draw everything in the world on them XD
"Then take a nap, I'll eat your take-out!"
"You wouldn't dare.."
"oh YEs I wOULD!"
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, their rumps are quite daintily sizd. Welcome aboard, I adore your avatar.

Having a "power on" button would be tough on Eugene. Bernard would press it every time he thought Eugene had said something loony.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thetardisrocks
Vanilla

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, their rumps are quite daintily sizd. Welcome aboard, I adore your avatar.

Having a "power on" button would be tough on Eugene. Bernard would press it ever time he thought Eugene had said something loony.
thanks! and thats my oc, i used a base tho >w< but cryin because yes that's what would happen.
"Then take a nap, I'll eat your take-out!"
"You wouldn't dare.."
"oh YEs I wOULD!"
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Jack: An antique
Jason: something controlling. Not sure.
Jill: a Newspaper
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jason's mark could be the scales of Justice, or a police badge.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)