John Avery Whittaker

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Can Mr. Whittaker dance? :?: O.o I HOPE NOT! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :!:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Is there any basis in the show for this thought? If not, what made you think of it? This idea would never have occurred to me.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

They say that they have a video clip of Mr. Whittaker dancing!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I believe John is referencing an older edition of The Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast, in which they "watched" a clip of Whit dancing. I had always assumed it was a joke.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

"Personally I don't want to see Mr. Whittaker dance, EVER!" - Jacob Isom
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Underseasie, would you happen to know what podcast that would be? I must say my curiosity is peaked.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

After a small search, this is all I came up with. The clip I was referencing was an audio podcast, but this appears to be video.
http://whitsendblog.org/tag/whit-dance/
Do to my slow wifi, the video would not load, but it appears to be on this topic.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Paul Herlinger is dancing, not Mr. Whittaker.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oh, sorry. Like I said, it refused to load because my wifi is very slow.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Carene12
Vanilla

This is anther thing i want to say to claraoswald she said she thinks whit will die one. But I want to prove her wrong,whit is the main character he want ever die. I hope some of you agree.

I hope gablerbage8 was kidding because i Looove whit hes so coool! i got really mad when gablerbage8 said that. Thank goodness he was joking!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I have a question... Due to a discussion in the OAC episode thread, I was wondering a little about Whit's history. I know Jack has mentioned an exact age (if I remember correctly) when he became a Christian. I was wondering, has Whit ever said an age when he became a Christian? "Thank You, God" refers to him becoming a Christian, or starting on his journey. Does it mention an age then?
xo eht haiasi-
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I always figured, not having watched the video, that "Whit dancing" was someone wearing the Whit costume dancing. But either would be cool. :)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Helios
Butter Pecan

Isaiah the Ox wrote:I have a question... Due to a discussion in the OAC episode thread, I was wondering a little about Whit's history. I know Jack has mentioned an exact age (if I remember correctly) when he became a Christian. I was wondering, has Whit ever said an age when he became a Christian? "Thank You, God" refers to him becoming a Christian, or starting on his journey. Does it mention an age then?
I think it happened when he was five years old, right after his dad married Fiona whats-her-name, but I could be wrong.

BTW, has anyone else noticed the acronym his initials spell? :)