Tori Mori - New Magazine Character!

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Tori Mori - New Magazine Character!

Torry Martin posted a teaser for the new character he's created on facebook! :D
Torry Martin wrote:Excited to share a teaser for the new character I've created for "Adventures in Odyssey" in Clubhouse Magazine- fresh from Japan, it's the amazing Tori Mori!!!! Big surprises are in store for her future! This is just a teaser for the full article- you'll need to get the magazine to read the whole story.
Here are the images from the teaser:

She looks so cute, she has an older brother named Hiro (BH6, anyone? :P) Her family is opening a business called the Bike and Bean, half bike repair, and half coffee shop.

I am excited to read her stories, which start in October! I asked Torry if Tori will be featured in the audio AIOs as well, I'll let you guys know if I get a response. :)

ETA: Torry replied that he thinks that is the plan! :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Wow! Thank you for sharing with us Belle!

I get Clubhouse Magazine and I always enjoy the Candid Conversations with Connie, and how I it gives a farther insight into the "adventures of Connie Kendall".
I wish that Clubhouse would include more Odyssey stories and it is nice to hear that they will be adding Tori into the mix.
This new AIO character will give me something to look forward to in the October issue!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Welp at least they actually gave her a decent Asian name :P Chang Fang amiright?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

First character Torry's created since Wooton! (Also Mrs. Randolph, let's not forget her.)

It's interesting seeing him write for a girl, he does it quite well. He doesn't seem to have slipped, I smiled several times and laughed once. I look forward to getting to know Tori and I hope all goes according to plan and she is featured on the show as well. She seems like a relatable, quirky character.

I wonder what she'll replace AIO Clubhouse Magazine. Will she oust Candid Conversations? Hopefully not Jones and Parker Mysteries. They could add length to the magazine but that would be an unusual and highly expensive option.

PS, Evil Twin, I googled Chang Fang, and there is a cardiologist in New York named Chang Fang. Boom.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Her design is adorable and she seems like a really interesting character—she seems to be really insightful and in touch with her emotions and state of mind. I look forward to hearing her on the show. :)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

P.S. Evil Twin - We can still agree that it sounds rather ridiculous, no?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The pictures aren't working. All I'm getting is a blue square with a little question mark inside of it. SirWhit, is there any way you could fix that, please?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The images look fine to me. Maybe try rebooting your computer?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you know if Tori is coming this out in the newest album?
Proud K.R.E Member
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I love this! A new character, a real foreign one at that. It's about time they had someone who wasn't from England. -_- (The Parkers were a great addition.)

She, well, I could hear myself in her! A real analytical introspective character! So awesome! And bicycles! I love bicycles! Arkán likes! And I love running small businesses, and peculiar combinations!
I love this character! Image

(If this seems perkier than usual, it's because I'm tired, which make me pleasant soft fellow. [As opposed to a pleasant hard fellow.])
~ Walker in Dreams
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Vogue wrote:Do you know if Tori is coming this out in the newest album?
I would honestly doubt it, but your guess is as good as mine...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Thanks anyway!
Proud K.R.E Member
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Um, SirWhit, how would Tori Mori be anymore of a genuine Asian name than Chang Fang? As PF has shown, Chang Fang is a legitimate Asian name. Now, I know next to nothing about Asian culture (I'm the guy that buys American as much as he can, calls Taiwan "White/Free China", etc.), so what's the difference between a genuine and a fake Asian name, if they both sound alike in form?

Around the campfire last night, we all formed a circle by joining hands. When Bill's spot remained empty for a while, I asked the person standing next to me if our ring would be unbroken or not. (1907)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Not so much the name, just the fact that Tori Mori does not appear to be a fortune cookie dispenser, unlike Chang Fang.

my brain appears to be non-functioning as I just realized my original post said "a decent asian name"
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Tori has taken the place of Candid Conversations. Waah.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I just read it in the magazine a couple of days ago, and I have to say I really like it! It is really cute, and it would be awesome if they made her an official AIO character, though I doubt that will happen. :P
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Well this is neat! I always wanted a foreign character in Odyssey! I can't wait to see if she makes it into the show.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*blink* Depends what you mean by foreign. If we were to go into minor recurring characters, Coach Fang doesn't count? With more major characters, the Parkers don't count? They're American, but so is everyone who is a citizen of America. They're still a different race, if that's what you mean.

But yeah, here's hoping Tori's on the show. I like her. Is there a mention of her in the summary for 60? If not, we're probably waiting awhile. A lot's happening right now.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

... Oh yeah. Hehehe.

T'would be sweet if she was. I like her personality.
kittymeow28
Strawberry

She's kinda like me! Like, the "talking to herself" thing, I do that A LOT!!! Only I'm not Japanese, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, no glasses. But, otherwise, she's like me! :)
About Around Noon.., Yesterday... YEET! *Bottle Crashes*