Odyssey Date Night: Who Do YOU Want to Date? (No, Seriously)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Liz'alike wrote:I'm surprised that no one wants to date Mitch....
That's cause he and Connie were made for each other.. literally. Too bad they decided for him to be brainwashed by Maureen..*sigh*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Liz'alike wrote:I'm surprised that no one wants to date Mitch....
I WILL!!!

Actually, I haven't posted yet, because there isn't really a guy in AIO that makes me think, "I want to date him!"

But Mitch would be ok to date..
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Vic
Chocolate Chip

I forgot about Mitch! Yeah, totes dating material. ^_^
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

@ all who think Mitch + Connie: Jason+ Connie! Jason+Connie... It's gonna happen!

@GG and Vic: I'm glad you are going after true love! lol
Skylerbuck
Chocolate Chip

Priscilla
I'm an admin on http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page, come check us out
arwen
Caramel Crunch

Whoa! you people really get into this,don't you O.o
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yup :) AIO characters are like best friends. You know everything about them. You were with them through the good times and the bad times! It would be amazing if they were real! (and real courting/dating material ;).)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

AshleyWhittaker wrote:Ameraka, he mine. Back off. :P We should start a Jason fan club or something!
We should! :D

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I would join it! Jason is awesome!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I just made a website for him! www.jasonwhittaker.weebly.com
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wow... If you ever meet Jason, it'll be love at first sight. Which is interesting, since he's so much older than you.
Arwen, I believe you were the first to post on here.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

AshleyWhittaker wrote:I just made a website for him! http://www.jasonwhittaker.weebly.com
COOL! Site looks great!
:D

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

hum... this is a hard decision... I think it would be nice to go out with Richard Maxwell or Nick Mulligan, but not when they first come on, but after they are Christian and acting like it.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Ameraka wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:I just made a website for him! http://www.jasonwhittaker.weebly.com
COOL! Site looks great!
:D
Why thank you! I though the design looked very Jason-like :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, Nick is an excellent Choice, Ninja. He would be so much fun to go out with... and if you were cute, he'd make quite a fuss over you. "Oh, Ninja, your eyes are like soda bottle caps."
I just thought of something... I'm a married man. It's rather scandalous for me to talk about dating someone like this.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh, Nick is an excellent Choice, Ninja. He would be so much fun to go out with... and if you were cute, he'd make quite a fuss over you. "Oh, Ninja, your eyes are like soda bottle caps."
I just thought of something... I'm a married man. It's rather scandalous for me to talk about dating someone like this.
Suzy is gonna have your head served on a silver platter, Mr. Player Foolish. =p
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh, Nick is an excellent Choice, Ninja. He would be so much fun to go out with... and if you were cute, he'd make quite a fuss over you. "Oh, Ninja, your eyes are like soda bottle caps."
Okay I just about die from reading this... I haven't laughed that hard in about... (well 20 mins... I laugh alot :/) Thanks PF Made my day.

Also I don't think it's so awful for guys to talk about a girl being pretty or giving advice to younger people if you're married, as long as your dear Wifey knows you love her and only here eyes for her, but hey that my opinion.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm glad, Ninja. And I meant that, well, after all. I started this topic and I keep mooning about Liz and Emily and, um, kissing Emily... I mean, I doubt married men are supposed to fantasize about such things. Good grief, if Sweetie Lou sees this I'll have to run and hide. (No comment please, Frog Face.)
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

OH dear! You had better start running! :lol: Or Sue will start smacking you with the broom... Though if she really minded I'm sure you would know by now...
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Hmm.. A date with a character.. Does it have to be a romanticy kind of date? Cause I wouldn't mind going on a "date" with Mr. Whittaker. It would kinda be like a daddy date or more like a granddaddy date. It would just be awesome to sit and talk with him about different things.

If it has to be a romanticy date, then... Hmm.. I have no clue. I need a list of possible date worthy Odyssey males.. =/
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31