Odyssey Date Night: Who Do YOU Want to Date? (No, Seriously)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Hmmm What would I do with Jason? I haven't even thought what I'd do on a date with a really human, how am I supposed to know what I'd do with Jason!?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

:lol: Yes! It's a national secret and the government is trying to keep it under wraps! She's made for JARED!!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Good one Beth!

I'm with Abby... I don't really think about it that much. I mean to a certain extent I do (because I'm a girl.)

I guess I would like a date on the beach. We could walk the shore, and then sit down at a quiet bon fire. We would talk a lot. Then maybe go to my families home and visit with them. Then he would go home. (I'm not kissing him till we're married. Period.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Totally Priscilla. Barrett, fodo and I can take turns.

Even though I don't date, we would go to dinner at Olive Garden. Then we would go to the movies. Cliche, I know, but that's what I can afford.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

That's a little weird... O.o *Hugs my mommy*
-Nicolas Cage
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

fodo14 wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:-__- You really have this thing about wanting to know secrets, don't you, SS? :roll: =P

I'm. Not. Telling. Image

Buck. 0=)
OOOO Sammy and Buck.....Sitting In A Tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G ;)
First, xD Shut up. Second, kudos! You're the only one who actually got it...

*Goes to PM Pound Foolish joke explanation.*
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Samantha14 wrote:
fodo14 wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:-__- You really have this thing about wanting to know secrets, don't you, SS? :roll: =P

I'm. Not. Telling. Image

Buck. 0=)
OOOO Sammy and Buck.....Sitting In A Tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G ;)

Can you PM it to me, too, please? I read it like 50 times and I don't get it.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
fodo14 wrote: OOOO Sammy and Buck.....Sitting In A Tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G ;)

Can you PM it to me, too, please? I read it like 50 times and I don't get it.
Aha, highlight it.

I was being sarcastic.. And crazy. Probably both. I put that as if I was ranting, and then below it I posted in white.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*whispers.* I got it... I think... Maybe... No... I don't. Sorry.
Of course if it wasn't supposed to be a joke in the since of it's not an inside joke, then i think I get it... Then again, I'm really not sure...
Okay, I'm going to bed because I'm rambling now! lol
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I get it now... And if I was a girl (harking back to Aaron Wiley's conversation in Crushes) I'd probably like Buck too. And I must concur on Jay, Arwen... dating him would be an unforgettable experience, to say the least. He's the sort of person I'd like the sense of humor of and just in general like, but his... well, somewhat limited intellect would keep me from having much of a relationship with him.
Anyhow, Liz, I must admit... if the date could be anywhere, and I have thought quite a bit about my first date (because I'm a boy) ... which still hasn't really happened. I've had no actual relationships. I mean, I have relationships, thank God! But I don't have relationships. Italics make all the difference. But anyhow, I have to say, if the date could be anywhere, (I assumed we'd stay in Odyssey, which doesn't have beaches) first, Emily and I would spend the morning at a Hawaiian beach, sun bathing and trying to learn to surf. Then, in the afternoon, a Florida beach, just walking around talking. Then, the evening in Paris. Sightseeing, ride the elevator up the Eifel tower, dinner in a candlelit restaurant. Then... kiss. Oh my gosh, I may make a wish on star now.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Vic
Chocolate Chip

This is one of the most hilarious topics ever. Haha! I love it.

I think AIO has a bunch of great characters that would be good boyfriend or girlfriend material. Personally, it's hard to pick just one character. First choice would be Jason. Definitely. If anybody tried to steal him (looking at you, Connie), there would be blood. ^-^

Or Jack and Whit when they were younger. Different personalities but they're both so great! Might even date them at the same time...

How about Richard Maxwell? He's got quite a fanclub. Yeah, I guess I'd go for it. Girls love a rehabilitated guy.

If I was a guy, Tasha or Connie.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I would go DEEP into the fields of Missouri and go horse back riding. Then have a picnic! Jack Davis is so cute!
-Nicolas Cage
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Um... this is an extremely odd topic. But I suppose I would pick.... Mandy, just for the heck of it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote: Anyhow, Liz, I must admit... if the date could be anywhere, and I have thought quite a bit about my first date (because I'm a boy) ... which still hasn't really happened. I've had a million flirts and no actual relationships. But anyhow, I have to say, if the date could be anywhere, (I assumed we'd stay in Odyssey, which doesn't have beaches) first, Emily and I would spend the morning at a Hawaiian beach, sun bathing and trying to learn to surf. Then, in the afternoon, a Florida beach, just walking around talking. Then, the evening in Paris. Sightseeing, ride the elevator up the Eifel tower, dinner in a candlelit restaurant. Then... kiss. Oh my gosh, I may make a wish on star now.

What a date! haha
When I said the beach, I was assuming that Jimmy was still in New England... But if we could go anywhere... I would say a date in the Alps. I've always wanted to go to the Alps! We would rent a car and tour the little towns and have schnitzel with noodles for lunch... Then we would take a hike up to a beautiful point and watch the sun set. Then a helicopter would pick us up and take us home.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I don't care if others got to him first- I claim Jason. He's MINE!!!! MAWHAHAHAHHH
(ok slightly creepy-- blame the overdose of caffeine I just had. :) )

Seriously, while writing fanfiction it just gets me more.....!-Now I'm writing younger Jason, and he's rather naïve still and even more impulsive and reckless and I'm like oh you are so cuuute! I can't even stand it.

What would I do? Go on a secret mission together! That would be an awesome date. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Ameraka, he mine. Back off. :P We should start a Jason fan club or something!
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

Aww! What a kewl topic! I would date Richard Maxwell. <3 I like his humor and he sounds cute :lol:
too bad he's fictional characters. :cry:
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm surprised that no one wants to date Mitch....
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Totally His wrote:Aww! What a kewl topic! I would date Richard Maxwell. <3 I like his humor and he sounds cute :lol:
too bad he's fictional characters. :cry:
I would date Richard too. xP
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Liz'alike wrote:I'm surprised that no one wants to date Mitch....
I haven't really liked him since he fell for Maureen... but my sister had a pretend wedding and she married him :D