Tom Riley

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Do you like Tom Riley

Best character EVER :P
33%
He's really good not my favourite :?
67%
He awful they should take him out :evil:
No votes
He's HORRIBLE HORRIBLE :twisted:
No votes

Total votes: 21

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, not knowing there were two Whit actors is a common mistake, 101, as I expect you know. I've already mentioned I made it. Tom was a delight, a down-to-earth, cheerful man. We all miss him, of course. He had that genuineness of character that made us think of him as real. He had that wonderful voice. He had that beauty of mind and spirit. He was funny. He was intriguing. He was kind. He was intelligent. And, slowly but surely, he wound his gentle way into our hearts, deeper than any of us knew. And Walker was just as good at being Bart. None of us like Bart much as a person, but we all found him greatly comical. Goodbye, Walker Edmiston. We miss you around Odyssey.
"I can't wait for our long talk, Whit."
"Whit, sometimes I'm not sure about that boy."
"Come on, Davey! Keep your eye on it! Watch his windup, you can do it!"
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh, not knowing there were two Whit actors is a common mistake, 101, as I expect you know. I've already mentioned I made it. Tom was a delight, a down-to-earth, cheerful man. We all miss him, of course. He had that genuineness of character that made us think of him as real. He had that wonderful voice. He had that beauty of mind and spirit. He was funny. He was intriguing. He was kind. He was intelligent. And, slowly but surely, he wound his gentle way into our hearts, deeper than any of us knew. And Walker was just as good at being Bart. None of us like Bart much as a person, but we all found him greatly comical. Goodbye, Walker Edmiston. We miss you around Odyssey.
"I can't wait for our long talk, Whit."
"Whit, sometimes I'm not sure about that boy."
"Come on, Davey! Keep your eye on it! Watch his windup, you can do it!"
I got teary when I read this, its all so true. Good job, PF...you made me cry!