It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bart Rathbone
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:48 pm 
Peach Cobbler

Relistening to Tom For Mayor.... How did AIO predict Trump so long ago? O.o #nearlyidentical

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 pm 
Peanut Butter Cup

I get what you mean Isaiah. Though have to argue, there's a slight difference in egos :lol: .
I wish Tom was a presidential candidate :cry:, as I matter of fact, I wish Walker hadn't passed and was still Tom.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:19 pm 
Coffee Biscotti

Well, it was meant to be timeless and to capture a lot of the language and tactics common to politics. Still, it is surprising to get a candidate who is about as blunt and obviously unqualified as Bart.

I miss Rodney and Doris. Honestly they're in my top five of characters I want back. Even just one two parter. Just because Bart is gone doesn't' mean they've stopped existing. We saw one or two members of the Rathbone crew at time in a number of episodes, it wouldn't be unusual.

“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 pm 
Peanut Butter Cup

Ohhhhhhhh you meant Bart was running for Mayor. I thought you were talking about Tom... why on earth did I think that. :oops:
I miss Rodney honestly. It'd be cool if he came back as a maturing, apologetic adult. Nearly like Gideon Grey in Zootopia. That would be amusing.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark

Offline Profile