Eugene Meltsner

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Why? Being gifted by God with incredible intelligence does not automatically make you proud.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

It's very easy to be proud, Miss Shadow.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Yes, it is. So let's stop acting like intellectuals are special cases, why don't we? I believe I posed the question to you about Jason, who is not a genius, being just as arrogant as you claim Eugene to be, yet you consider Jason to be a favorite character. But Jason is suddenly saved from being a horrible person because...he doesn't use jargon?
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Is he arrogant? If he is...
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That's a major part of his personality that he has to overcome basically all the time, especially in DBD when he admits to Jack that he relied too much on his own skills and not on God. I would assume that you're saying that if he's arrogant, you won't like him anymore? Because if so, you're going to end up disliking a lot of characters and people in life.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

OK, if these characters are trying to work on theirselves...I guess that's OK. He's not hated by me.