Robert Mitchell (Mitch)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Mitch is Gone....

The Best Thing that has happened lately!
5%
This has ruined Album 55 for me!
27%
Meh, I knew he wasn't going to stay for long.
50%
I wish he would have married Connie!
18%

Total votes: 22

Julia
Strawberry

Robert Mitchell (Mitch)

i just heard Something Old, SOmething new!
Mitch is back!!! im so stoked =D
wait... hes getting married?!?!
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!! HE'S BACK!!! THERE'S GOT TO BE A EXPLAINATION FOR HIM SAYING HE'S GETTING MARRIED! HE CAN'T GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
ta418
Vanilla

I know YAY, I listened to it this morning and WOW Connie and Mitch should get back together! I can't wait here P. 2!!!!!!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Oh My Goodness He is!!! Nearly SCREAMED, so excited Come On Get MARRIED they were So CUTE together! Hope the whole Connie Wooten thing gets cleared up now! Same with whoever Mitch is Marrying!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:Oh My Goodness He is!!!!! Nearly SCREAMED,So Exited Come On Get MARRIED they were So CUTE together! Hope the whole Connie Wooten thing gets Cleared Up Now! Same with whoever Mitch is Marring! Ah,YAY! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Honestly I don't think Mitch is back for good. Chris' wrapup makes me chuckle though. "Mitch is back in Odyssey? Trouble must be in the air" or something like that.

Connie and Mitch getting back together seems very unlikely to me. To have them almost get married, come to the conclusion that God's purpose was for Mitch to be with the FBI and Connie in Odyssey, and then years later for it to seemingly change would be emotional whiplash for fans. Not to mention it would be making "God's will" seem so much more difficult to figure out.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Hmm,very true! Sad that I have to WAIT till Next week 4 the next episode=(
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I am so happy that Mitch is back! :D :D :D But one question remains-Why did Odyssey bring Mitch back?
Kathy Bucanan (sorry if I got the spelling wrong) said she would never bring Mitch back unless cats become extinct and Ronald McDonald becomes a vegetarian. My theories:

1. Kathy got about a gazillion emails a day from fans asking Mitch to come back.

2. Steve Burns (the actor that plays Mitch and Rodney) hasn't had a role in a while since Rodney hasn't been in the show lately.

3. Mitch is the best character. Why wouldn't they bring him back.

What do you think about this?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I think they brought him back to answer once and for all that Mitch won't be marrying Connie...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Maybe they thought People would like The NEW Odyssey Better if He Came Back..........
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm just saying, if you want to put some pros/cons about the "new" Odyssey, put it on the article, "The Stojkan Era: Inferior Or Not?" It was made to talk about what you like/dislike about the post-hiatus Odyssey.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I think it's just because people get wanting Mitch to come back! (Including me) :mrgreen:
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

I think it is because so many fans wrote letters asking if Mitch and Connie were going to get married or why after three years he was not back. He will most likely not be "around town" for very long.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Kathileen-S. wrote:I think it is because so many fans wrote letters asking if Mitch and Connie were going to get married or why after three years he was not back. He will most likely not be "around town" for very long.
That's what I'm thinking. I honestly think maybe they did it to seal the reason why Connie and mitch will never get married.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jason wrote:
Kathileen-S. wrote:I think it is because so many fans wrote letters asking if Mitch and Connie were going to get married or why after three years he was not back. He will most likely not be "around town" for very long.
That's what I'm thinking. I honestly think maybe they did it to seal the reason why Connie and mitch will never get married.
It would make more sense. Besides, I don't really want Mitch to come back anyway. I could stand for a visit from Rodney though, that could be fun.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
odysseyluvr101
Vanilla

I think that if they have Mitch and Connie get back together it would be GREAT!
Alyssa
Vanilla

I know, I heard the episode a week or so ago and my mouth dropped open. I was like, no way! But, yes way.

Anyway, if you remember Paul McCusker's comment about Connie getting married AFTER Eugene and Katrina have a kid, and considering that is now impossible...don't get your hopes up. :( Sadly.

**SPOILER**
I practically cried at the end, but, I think the writers handeled it nicely, considering what they had to do. The only thing that I hope is that Mitch and Connie can still stay in contact as friends, I would be happy with that, even if they were not married. :D
Yep, it's me, Aly/Em from the ToO!
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

mitch and jason should have a spy agency cause they both rock :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Bart Rathbone wrote:mitch and jason should have a spy agency cause they both rock :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
YA! Thats what I've been wanting ever since the last episode of the Novacom saga.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

BTW guys, I might mention some of these replies in my new Podcast. My first episode is going to be a discussion about this. If you want to learn more about my podcast check out the "TOP SECRET: My AIO Podcast" topic in the sites around town section.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

They brought him back to shut the fans up. It's probably the only episode I don't like of 55.