Lisa in Bernard and Job

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Lisa in Bernard and Job

I grew up listening to this episode and it wasn't until I heard other episodes with Lisa that I realized she was blind. The odd thing is, that there's no sign of her being blind in Bernard and Job. She even contradicts herself when she says, "Puppies! They're so cute!" And then in blind girls bluff she says, "Cute doesn't mean a lot to me, Aubrey." So, what happened? Did the writers forget she was blind or something? I was hoping someone had any idea of what occurred.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

I haven't listened to that episode in a really long time, but those circumstances were different. I think she was speaking of the way something looked when saying cute to Aubrey, and she was talking about how she thought the way puppies acted was cute.