Eugene and Katrina adopting/fostering?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Should Eugene and Katrina foster/adopt?

Yes, of course!
29%
Yes, they should foster Buck Oliver!
33%
Maybe, but then again, maybe not?
33%
No, Never! It would change them too much.
4%
Don't really care.
No votes

Total votes: 24

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

What I was saying is that the Meltsners adopting a child, whether young or old, but probably young, would be easier than bring in a foster child. That's what Kelly was to the Washingtons. She was tough because she had been bounced around in foster care, and probably thought the same thing would happen again. With adoption, children see it more oermanently and are more optimistic about it. Look at Clara. "I'll get to stay with you forever and always?!"

(And I'm glad that they were able to adopt a Russian child. I thought Putin had stopped Americans adopting Russian children.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Okie Dokie Lokie. I see what you're saying. That makes sense. ;) (I love the episode Clara, by the way. Even though it's Aria Curzon. :P)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bethany Shepard wrote:Okie Dokie Lokie. I see what you're saying. That makes sense. ;) (I love the episode Clara by the way. Even though it's Aria Curzon. :P)
Whaaaaaa?

I think you mean Especially since it's Aria Curzon. :yes:
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~