Tasha Forbes

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

do you like Tasha

She's so cool
39%
She's ok
50%
She's terrible
11%

Total votes: 18

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Tasha Forbes

I really like Tasha. She is so cool anyone who likes Jason should like Tasha she's just like him.
Proud K.R.E Member
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Tasha is a very underrated character. For starters, I absolutely LOVE the actress who plays her. Her voice has a certain tone to it that compliments Jason's beautifully. She was always a bit more complex than the average major character's fiancee, and I don't think that's acknowledged. She and Jason worked in the same field, but they had separate qualities, separate personalities, and, as we saw in "A Question About Tasha", separate beliefs.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I agree people always say that she "doesn't work" with Jason. I think she has a personality which is something else people down about her. I really like her! I should say she she isn't Just like Jason. I say that because she is an agent like Jason and also has a outgoing personality!
Proud K.R.E Member
Blitz
Moose Tracks

She isn't a special character to me. Just one I would have liked to hear more from. I am divided between her and Monica. Monica is more like Jason. Tasha seems to be an agent on the safer side.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Packers
Vanilla

She's alright I guess.
Packers Fan
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I really like Tasha! If Connie weren't around I would really like for Jason to marry her!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Tasha's a lovely character. Well rounded, rough yet feminine, smart and entirely her own person.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Oh ya PF I don't agree to most of your ideas but this is a great description of Tasha!!
Proud K.R.E Member