Everett Meltsner

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Mara
Pistachio

Everett Meltsner

I have always been wondering, what happened to Everett after The Top Floor?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Spoiler Alert!

What happened to Everett is all explained in A New Ara, Parts 1-3, from album 49.

In those episodes, Leonard becomes a Christian after receiving on of Eugene's kidneys, and Eugene and Katrina have been talking about going to the Ashanti village because they are having trouble with their faith. Leonard decides to take Everett there to help the Ashanti along with another missionary who already in the area.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mara
Pistachio

Oh, thank you. Now I remember those episodes I heard a while ago!!! I'll have to listen to them again!!!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

i wish everett and leonard would come back..... :(
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Me too. They could've done so much with Everett and Eugene's characters.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

*nods. I still have high hopes for Everett. Leonard and Everett could appear in a mini series or something. Or Everett and Leonard could return to Odyssey as special guests for a church service. And they could tell their testomony and what's been going on in Africa. I guess I'd be pleased if there was the tiniest reference to either of them. Like an email from Leonard, or a Christmas card from them or SOMETHING.