The C.D.T (Character Discussion Thread)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Already? Huh...
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Did I miss the meeting?
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
arwen
Caramel Crunch

so what is this place for? :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I know we're adjourned. But real quick, while Barrett likes Priscilla, he's absolute oblivious to her flagrant advances. Why? It's funny, but he either needs to have a heart to heart or drop it. Besides, Priscilla has been quite uninteresting lately. She was just a help-along plot convenience so Jay would have someone to talk to in her last episode.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

I've got an idea! so, because some people can't make it to the meetings, I just decided that we don't need to have anymore meetings, because we can set up a different character to talk about each week and you can post whenever you want to!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I SAY YAY! I am all for this. *Nods*
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Agreed!! Thanks Dan! :D
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Sounds like a great idea. :)
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

hey guys what do you do here

-- Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 pm --

can i join the club?
LOTR IS AWESOME
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Good! um we now have 11 members. or so. well okay then. :lol:

Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Hmmm...it seems that Renae has finally joined a club. (three cheers for Renae!!!)

Aaannnyywaaayy... I'm am supposed to post a few somethings about Barrett.
What do I have to say about Barrett? I think, over all, Barrett is a great guy. He is what I would describe as a real gentleman (and it takes a lot for me to describe a guy by that term, trust me). Barrett is compassionate. We see this in the episode where he buys the little girl (with the absolute most adorable voice in the WORLD O.o) ..*cough* ehem, shoes.
He is also a great older brother (though I'm sure PF would say that he doesn't deserve such a darling little sister as Emily ;) )
In many of the episodes he needs a little on his obsession with technology and the like. But Barrett makes a great character through and through!

One other thing that I absolutely love in the episodes with Barrett is the way we get to hear his voice change over time! I find that completely awesome!

(was that good enough Dan?)
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

O.o wow! um yeah that's good thank you for the nice controbutions everyone! This week or so's character is.... *drum roll please..... GRADY MCKAY! What do you think of him?

Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I loved Grady. He was a great character, and I loved how he finally, after being around Whit and Wooton and going to church, became a Christian. I loved how he and Wooton were such great friends, and how Wooton was kind of a mentor to him. I liked how they had a kid character who wasn't a Christian, but was discovering things about Christianity and eventually came to believe in Christ.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Grady was an interesting character to figure out. At times the writers would throw a curve ball with the character and Grady would do something unexpected. I enjoyed the character and I wondered why he didn't stay longer. Him and Wooton made a great pair. (Well, anyone and Wooton make a great pair)
Renae
Fudge Marble

I thought Grady was awesome! Very true Abby! He was a little more difficult to understand, and often times there would be strange twists in his story. But what I found very intersting was how Grady always had an intrest for church and the Bible. Even when he thougt the Bible was "all a bunch of bologna" he still came back in the end and found a place in his heart ready to listen to and ponder the mysteries of God's word. (:
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Thank you guys for the contributions! This weeks character is.... Lester! Have at it!

Renae
Fudge Marble

Loving
Encourager
Sad (at times)
Talkative ;)
Eager to help
Remarkable!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Lester, a character lost in time, yet loved by many. :D
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well... Seeing as it's a new week (One very far from our last new week...) and our president seems to have forgotten about us... ;)
I'll post this week's character.

And it is..... Mandy! Have fun, all! =)
Renae
Fudge Marble

Alrighty...Mandy....
I'm just gonna say one thing about her: I love how her story ends...(the whole Trent thingy was a masterpiece, I thought!) :D